Thank you niggas for pointing the major bad flow in my life

Later will paste a routine for newfags to Debloat ur face and looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox, Deleted member 23804 and redmaxx
You will fail and binge eat soon. Don’t even try

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 26642, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I'm very skinny but have very fat belly, and I think fat face too. Because I have no cheekbone definition whatsoever and a very round jaw, but it's also prominent, so im not sure if it's my skull or fat. Thanks for the update later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and mog222
I'm very skinny but have very fat belly, and I think fat face too. Because I have no cheekbone definition whatsoever and a very round jaw, but it's also prominent, so im not sure if it's my skull or fat. Thanks for the update later
Your skinny fat bro that’s the problem, makes it hard to cut to very low BF cause u have no muscle

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I’m joking bro, good luck
Yeah I understand. This website has a lot of good people who don't bully but push forward a guy who's not very confident in his road

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Just do it and get rid of all the bad things. You'll be damned if you don't start it as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Just do it and get rid of all the bad things. You'll be damned if you don't start it as soon as possible
I sure will be and already really regret not starting 3 years ago when corona started!

I sure will be and already really regret not starting 3 years ago when corona started!
Chad. I lost 18 kg during corona bc had a lot of free time. That's where my fat loss journey started

• +1
Chad. I lost 18 kg during corona bc had a lot of free time. That's where my fat loss journey started
Well done

Me: :feelsohgod: :feelscry: :pepefrown:

Well done

Chad. Bro do u have telegram or insta. Pm me if u r interested in communication. Let's talk in German. And also I could help u with fat loss

• +1
Well done

Just water fast for a while you will loose a lot of fat in a couple days
From then on just keep on a balanced diet

• +1
Reactions: mog222
Just water fast for a while you will loose a lot of fat in a couple days
From then on just keep on a balanced diet
Nigga I am a veteran in fasting from 2020

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
And i gotta start face debloating too

• +1
Reactions: mog222
You’re boneless

• +1
Reactions: mog222 and homovirgin
Based. Lean is life.