i start to become a subhuman in my dreams aswell

zeno

zeno

low effort account
my self esteem and image of myself has received such a hit the past half year that ive actually started dreaming of my self as submissive and ugly and with my actual facial issues that i got irl

in the past i was always the best version of myself in my dreams, i was good looking and NT and could talk with all people and have fun

nowadays i turn into my irl self in my dreams too jfl fuck this shit

life is becoming more and more grim

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and turkproducer
Do you have very intrusive thoughts

Ur rope master forever

Do you have very intrusive thoughts
Im just feeling very inferior and worthless day by day and i cant do anything about it. Ive started actually dreaming of myslef JUTTING when it never happened in my dreams im not kidding. And also some weeks ago i had 2 dreams where i was getting bullied in school and didnt talk to anyone, had problems keeping eye contact with others etc ALL THOSE IN MY SLEEP

IM STARTING TO NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP EYE CONTACT IN MY SLEEP

i just suspect after all those years of negative thoughts they start to alter my subconsious brain slowly.. i was a bit of a narc in the past i still am despite looking like shit, but more and more i feel worthless

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Same tbh

been like that for years

• So Sad
Reactions: zeno
It's one of those signs where you know that you were overtaken by a brutal blackpill and that it's truly over.

• So Sad
Im just feeling very inferior and worthless day by day and i cant do anything about it. Ive started actually dreaming of myslef JUTTING when it never happened in my dreams im not kidding. And also some weeks ago i had 2 dreams where i was getting bullied in school and didnt talk to anyone, had problems keeping eye contact with others etc ALL THOSE IN MY SLEEP

IM STARTING TO NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP EYE CONTACT IN MY SLEEP
i can’t relate i laugh at bluepilled cucks and the fact they are so far behind is blackpilled guys because they lack knowledge and sentience

put yourself first no one else compares

no dreamin for ur birdcel skull son its over ur amydgala has been crushed by years of sloping its over son its son over

• So Sad
i can’t relate i laugh at bluepilled cucks and the fact they are so far behind is blackpilled guys because they lack knowledge and sentience

put yourself first no one else compares
Im feeling inferior more physically than mentally and that has its toll in my brain. Idk bro, actually i started feeling way more inferior after a 29 year old girl i liked and chatted with her online told me that her first boyfriend had a 23cm dick and sent her to the hospital lmao.. since then i have extremely negative thoughts all the time

Im feeling inferior more physically than mentally and that has its toll in my brain. Idk bro, actually i started feeling way more inferior after a 29 year old girl i liked and chatted with her online told me that her first boyfriend had a 23cm dick and sent her to the hospital lmao.. since then i have extremely negative thoughts all the time
if your dick is 15cm it’s fine

if your dick is 15cm it’s fine
Its 15cm, 16cm if fully erect and bone pressed but thin as fuck. And meh its not only that idk

I turn into a mental aspie in my dreams slowly from all the irl negative thoughts tbh

Its 15cm, 16cm if fully erect and bone pressed but thin as fuck. And meh its not only that idk

I turn into a mental aspie in my dreams slowly from all the irl negative thoughts tbh
pm pics

of face

pm pics

of face

nah bro even if i show u ill show u cherrypicked ones that i look good, im too high inhib to show my absolutely worst

its ok tho

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer