I started a diet around 3 months ago because I wanted to have less of a fat pad to have a bigger NBP number

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I went from 85 kg to 66.3 kg. As of today. But I’m not done yet. I haven’t reached my final goal of 60 kg yet. I’ve been plateauing these past few weeks and I’ve also had a cheat week two or three weeks ago which set back my progress. However, I went from 5.5 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP. And that was the only reason why I started losing weight. I’m kind of sick of dieting but I am still going to continue until I reach my goal. If all goes well, it should take me another month. But hopefully before that.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, vermillioncorefan, watah and 15 others
Did you turn into Chad?

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
If my pecker is 7 inches bone pressed (on a good day with good EQ) at about 18% body fat what will it be if I go down to 12% roughy?

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
If my pecker is 7 inches bone pressed (on a good day with good EQ) at about 18% body fat what will it be if I go down to 12% roughy?
Your bone-pressed measurement will stay the same. Only your non-bone-pressed measurement will be different.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss and <6PSLcel
Your bone-pressed measurement will stay the same. Only your non-bone-pressed measurement will be different.
I think my non bone pressed, would need to check again is about 6’25

Huge ascension, you penis mog me now

There is no hope for me because I am already a lanklet :fuk:

Did you see positive changes to your face?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, <6PSLcel and DalitBoss
Huge ascension, you penis mog me now

There is no hope for me because I am already a lanklet :fuk:
NBP is cope, it’s about BP. Because NBP can always change due to body fat percentage. And no bhai, you mog me to death.

• +1
Reactions: watah, edodalic29, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Are you facially better looking
Nope, I look worse from what I know. I met an .org user a few years back and he saw me at a chubbier weight and a skinnier weight and he said I looked better at a chubbier weight.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and edodalic29
Hope u are feeling better bhai
:feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I went from 85 kg to 66.3 kg. As of today. But I’m not done yet. I haven’t reached my final goal of 60 kg yet. I’ve been plateauing these past few weeks and I’ve also had a cheat week two or three weeks ago which set back my progress. However, I went from 5.5 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP. And that was the only reason why I started losing weight. I’m kind of sick of dieting but I am still going to continue until I reach my goal. If all goes well, it should take me another month. But hopefully before that.
19kg and "only" 0.5 inches? don't u have a big fat pad or does the lose occur later on

• +1
good luck brah im doing keto-ish i want to drop from 100 kg 20% BF to 82 kg 10% BF

• +1
Because u supposed to be fat but gain that fat on aajonus vonderplanitz diet u dont eat a lot of raw meat just drink eggs with fruit juices sip drink all day raw milk like alchoholic thats all i went from 76kg to 80kg in 1 week i look better too
Nope, I look worse from what I know. I met an .org user a few years back and he saw me at a chubbier weight and a skinnier weight and he said I looked better at a chubbier weight.

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
However, I went from 5.5 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP. And that was the only reason why I started losing weight.
BPC detected:feelsautistic:

• Love it
19kg and "only" 0.5 inches? don't u have a big fat pad or does the lose occur later on
Not sure when it occurs but I have terrible fat storing genetics. Most of my fat goes into my stomach.

good luck brah im doing keto-ish i want to drop from 100 kg 20% BF to 82 kg 10% BF
View attachment 3053301
Thanks bhai. My brother is doing keto as well but he still eats a lot so he’s not losing much weight. I tell him to cut down his caloric intake as well if he wants to lose weight but he is coping and not listening. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Because u supposed to be fat but gain that fat on aajonus vonderplanitz diet u dont eat a lot of raw meat just drink eggs with fruit juices sip drink all day raw milk like alchoholic thats all i went from 76kg to 80kg in 1 week i look better too
I have always been skinny my entire life. I was never meant to be fat. :fuk:

Everybody in nature are fat but jave so thick fat that u cant see
I have always been skinny my entire life. I was never meant to be fat. :fuk:

Thanks bhai. My brother is doing keto as well but he still eats a lot so he’s not losing much weight. I tell him to cut down his caloric intake as well if he wants to lose weight but he is coping and not listening. :fuk:
yeah most common keto cope is 'you can eat all you want and still lose weight' those ppl didnt realize that you lose weight in keto because you lose appetite and eat less calories

Congrats for losing weight and keep going because being fat makes things worse for incels.

why not just eat meat, basically burnintg fat atp

Not sure when it occurs but I have terrible fat storing genetics. Most of my fat goes into my stomach.
mine is worse ig i have some fat pad and love handles looks so feminine jfl

Dick size doesn’t matter if you are unattractive.

why not just use a traction device instead of becoming a malnurished victim

over brah 😢
no hollow cheeks for our paki genetics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back