I started to think eye area is %90 of being gl

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Today we see a oldcel with literal hunter eyes he was like 40 and nw2 with white hair all of his other features were average all the girls in group said he is very handsome jfl while i have good face ratios/jaw etc. nobody considired me very gl. Peersonally i will only go for eye are surgery tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 9568, subhuman incel and 10 others
Damn

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Water is wet.

Not to be rude, i just wanted to say this thing since always.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12344
True eye area is all

Don't let the "jaw is laws" see this

FASHION WEEK CASTINGS — KENNETH MORTON

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, thecel, Lmao and 3 others
Today we see a oldcel with literal hunter eyes he was like 40 and nw2 with white hair all of his other features were average all the girls in group said he is very handsome jfl while i have good face ratios/jaw etc. nobody considired me very gl. Peersonally i will only go for eye are surgery tbh.
you dont have a good face jaw/ratios.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Deleted member 10524
For the last time, EVERYTHING MATTERS.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zradrad, Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
Fix my right eye. (Pictures left) with editing and see.

17815db821c33ecab0d110941b181225

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Danish_Retard and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm sure it starts to matter more later but if your jaw is below average it won't be enough of a halo to be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CommonFag and Patient A
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Soalian
Eye area matters more in pictures. In motion traits which are important are how deep set the eyes are, ogee curve, defined jawline with visible masseter, warrior skull. In 3d these traits are more noticeable

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Edgar, Lolcel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Don't let the "jaw is laws" see this

FASHION WEEK CASTINGS — KENNETH MORTON
She have a super good eye area too. She just looks like she is been in frezer for few hours

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Eye area matters more in pictures. In motion traits which are important are how deep set the eyes are, ogee curve, defined jawline with visible masseter, warrior skull. In 3d these traits are more noticeable
the oldcels eye are was so good also we were wearing masks

• +1
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 10524
Yes but w average eyes and a very good jaw youd be chad as well.
kinda yes but eye area still slays people compliments my jaw but i never considered very handsome

• +1
I totally agree, and this doesn't just apply to men only. I've always found this actress really attractive due to her incredibly beautiful eyes. I realize that if she had dark brown eyes or a different eye shape she'd be a 6/10 at most.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 12344
View attachment 1016323 I totally agree, and this doesn't just apply to men only. I've always found this actress really attractive due to her incredibly beautiful eyes. I realize that if she had dark brown eyes or a different eye shape she'd be a 6/10 at most.
this girl is ideal wife

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
he has blue eyes with average shape so his eyes halo him
cavill doesnt have average shape eyes jfl at u
View attachment 1016323 I totally agree, and this doesn't just apply to men only. I've always found this actress really attractive due to her incredibly beautiful eyes. I realize that if she had dark brown eyes or a different eye shape she'd be a 6/10 at most.
she has bad eye area and she isnt very sexually appealing

to each their own I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
so you are saing he have below average eyes lol man i dont know where you living but his eye shape is average nothing less

yeah but you can be easly chad with average features and hunter eyes
Easier said than done though, you need ZERO FAILO for that to happen (average everywhere is quite good actually).

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
so you are saing he have below average eyes lol man i dont know where you living but his eye shape is average nothing less
he has very very above average eyes, the fact you thought I would say he has below average eye shape is just fucking jfl - get out of your basement boyo. Cavill has top 10% eye shape easily

he has very very above average eyes, the fact you thought I would say he has below average eye shape is just fucking jfl - get out of your basement boyo. Cavill has top 10% eye shape easily
you replied after other one said 'cavill has prey eyes' it was quite normal for me to think this way

this girl is ideal wife

It's the fact that her iris to eyeball ratio is insane, It's the almost same as a newborn baby
It's literally 100 times more rare than Adriana Lima eyes
Baby eye colour: All your questions answered by professionals
Alexandra Daddario Photo Call for the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians  The Lightning Thief | Alexandra daddario, Alexandra daddario images,  D'addario

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
It's the fact that her iris to eyeball ratio is insane, It's the almost same as a newborn baby
Alexandra Daddario Photo Call for the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians  The Lightning Thief | Alexandra daddario, Alexandra daddario images,  D'addario'addario
her eyes are so deep set though that's so masculine

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Alexandra Daddario Photo Call for the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians  The Lightning Thief | Alexandra daddario, Alexandra daddario images,  D'addario'addario
she's so beautiful to me. I wish I could find someone this attractive irl.

• +1