I started vomiting blood yesterday

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
I dont really drink that often but yesterday i downed a 0.5L 40% alc booze by myself in under an hour

Time passed and suddenly i found myself lying on a basketball court at night vomiting blood

Snapchat 196506536

That was just the beginning, a few mins later the only thing that came out was blood

Crazy shit man im not drinking in a while

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 4464, karbo and 1 other person

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, karbo, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
authentic footage
6698.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6856 and Lev Peshkov
Dont gought bbcs next time
u just lost ur virginity op

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, EckhartTollemaxx and Lev Peshkov
I am mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Nisse and Hozay
inject blood

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
whiteboi moment :oops:

im sorry bro

You dont have to be bro i fucked up, im good now tho
vomiting blood isnt a joke, I dont know a single person who used to vomit blood and is still alive

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
vomiting blood isnt a joke, I dont know a single person who used to vomit blood and is still alive
I was thinking to myself like shit, i might have to call the ambulance or ill die. Luckily i had 3 friends who stayed there with me until my mom came to get me i fucking love those guys man. For me they waited over an hour and two of them i had never met before until yesterday.

One of them took snus for the first time and vomited and my other friend who ive known for a year also threw up cause of alcohol but not even nearly as severely as i did.

If it wasnt for them i would probably be lying dead in a bush rn, i love them so much man full homo especially my friend who was ready to give me a place to sleep if my mom hadnt come

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Every step closer to death is closer to salvation from this hellhole of a world good for you

I was thinking to myself like shit, i might have to call the ambulance or ill die. Luckily i had 3 friends who stayed there with me until my mom came to get me i fucking love those guys man. For me they waited over an hour and two of them i had never met before until yesterday.

One of them took snus for the first time and vomited and my other friend who ive known for a year also threw up cause of alcohol but not even nearly as severely as i did.

If it wasnt for them i would probably be lying dead in a bush rn, i love them so much man full homo especially my friend who was ready to give me a place to sleep if my mom hadnt come
It's funny how snus is more of a finnish thing these days than swedish lmao