I steal my mother-in-law’s panties

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Well, the title says it all... my wife and I have been together for a total of 8 years. I remember the day I met her parents like it was yesterday. Her mom was wearing a skin tight dress, with heels on, and her curly hair. I immediately knew where my girlfriend got her looks from. They looked very similar, only difference was the age. It only started out as a fantasy. I would masturbate to pictures/mental images of her. Sometimes when the wife and I would be having sex I would close my eyes and just imagine her mom doing the do.

Due to their families religion, my wife wouldn’t move out until married nor were allowed at there house when they weren’t there or to spend overnight... when I married my wife that all changed. They welcomed me like I was there own blood child. Before my wife moved out, I spent A LOT of nights there. One specific night I remember, the family went to church/bible study, and I stayed at there house to cook dinner. Before I started cooking, I got in the shower and I was feeling a bit aroused. I started pleasuring myself when my dirty ass mind got a BRILLIANT idea... “let’s go grab a pair of my mother-in-law’s panties and masturbate with them and smell them” I had never gotten off to anything that quickly before. Immediately after finishing up I realized I had gotten my human fluids on the panties. I started to panic. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to put them in the dirty clothes... she may know she didn’t wear them or see white stains all over it. I didn’t want to throw them away because what if they go through the trash and see them. I decided to just put them in my car, under my driver seat. They got back from church and everything was fine. Well, two days later they went to bible study again, and I was feeling aroused again. I did the same exact thing. This began to happen every time they would leave the house.

A few weeks go by and my wife and I moved into our new house. Months go by and we haven’t really visited her parents. They would just come over and bring dinner or just talk for a little. I was in need of the thrill again. I began to start asking my wife if we could go have dinner with her family on church nights. My wife said of course as well as her parents. This time I was going through their closet and found that amazing, sexy, tight dress. I pulled it out of the closet and laid it on the floor and just imagined her beautiful body and face inside that dress. This went on for a few months but not very frequently.

One day we are going to their family reunion, her mom turns around in the car says “pardon my mouth but honey did you pack up any of my panties when you moved.” My stomach, heart, and body just sank... my face immediately turned red and I just pretended to be tired and hot. I thought I was about to be busted. My wife responded “no, not that I have seen.” Her mom just shrugged and said “hmm.”

Fast forward to now, her mom has purchased sooo many new pairs of panties. I feel so bad for this but I can’t stop. I have well over 40 pairs.

TL;DR: One night I was feeling freaky and took my mother-in-law’s panties and played with them. I still take some and play with them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and scrunchables
You should go and muster up the courage to slap her saggy, jiggly granmama titties