I still can’t believe this forum became mainstream

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel

Absolute bonkers if you think about it, some of my friends, people I’ve grown up with for like, 7-8 years now, know about all of this

This topic is so outdated but I just can’t believe it sometimes, it’s so mind-boggling

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fl0w, mayo mogger, goo25 and 16 others
This topic is so outdated but I just can’t believe it sometimes, it’s so mind-boggling
I'm still struck by the surrealism from the fact this is the world we're living in. Weirdest outcome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overlord_97, goo25, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Someone asked me if i mewed in real life. A stranger. I live in brazil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Abhorrence, mayo mogger and 10 others
Such a weird feeling when your manager knows what mewing is

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, mayo mogger, goo25 and 3 others
Such a weird feeling when your manager knows what mewing is
Bro I had an interaction at work about this, it’s so hard to keep at bay instead of babbling on about the topic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, goo25, Turbo Racist and 2 others
Bro I had an interaction at work about this, it’s so hard to keep at bay instead of babbling on about the topic
same bhai, one of my friends started showing all of us this forum and lurking through it

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, got.daim, ElTruecel and 2 others
turn to islam . its the only truth

we must prepare for holy jihad

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, JohnDoe, Aypo129 and 3 others
Absolute bonkers if you think about it, some of my friends, people I’ve grown up with for like, 7-8 years now, know about all of this
It's so crazy, you are having a conversation with someone completely unrelated to psl and they start making jokes about mogging and I don't want to talk any more

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and coisbhai
The site traffic has remained consistently at ~3,5k since I made my account here

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Met like at least 3 phaggots talking in our lingo in online video games in past couple months, questioned about it and they was tiktokfags who used search function here but theyre normiefags who think were mentally ill while leeching off the autists contributions here. We incels use looksmaxxing for noble purposes and we keep our soul and shit but if normies know about it its pure calculating narciness getting ahead in life and being even bigger pieces of shits

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Tabula Rasa, slavicpsycho and 3 others
As an excuse for ignoring me some people say "shut up I'm mewing"

Google trend shows the peak of Looksmax related searches was from last Dec-Jan and it has gone down afterwards. Anyway, no one here should be worried, most looksmax related threads here are cope anyways, even BOTB is not anything special

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Lookologist003
The forum became mainstream, but the bp didn't.

New posters here probably look at this emoji :blackpill: and are like "what is this?"

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, FaceandBBC, lemonnz and 2 others
Suck it up buttercup I’m here to stay

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, coisbhai and Kayne1
That's how master/alexanderr wanted it. They could have instantly put a stop to tiktokcels but chose not to. More traffic = more shekels. Oh well.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, ElTruecel, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
My friend asked if I was mewing. I avoided the question as I didn't want to partake in his tiktok humour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and coisbhai
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and coisbhai
The culture coming into mainstream was pretty much the worst thing that could happen. Most people in here would benefit from just going outside and talking a walk. I heard recently people were doing surgical procedures on themselves?

As for "looksmaxxing", all of it is basic self-care. Women were taught this in our teen years, and I guess men just picked up on it. Ironically, 90% of what I've read here were habits my mom told me to keep as a kid, including sleeping on my back.

The surgical stuff has been around since the 80s.

As for "lookism", I don't think it's as big a deal as people make it out to be. It is a part of life, but there is no need to feel resentful and jaded unless you are actively attacked or harassed on something you have zero control over.

As for this forum, it definitely is toxic. I have found stuff in here that makes me question if we're evolving toward idiocracy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad and maarda

With all due respect, I don’t think this forum is mainstream in the slightest. The concept of looksmaxxing may have gotten some traction on the internet but ultimately it’s not truly mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, TechnoBoss, looksmac and 1 other person
With all due respect, I don’t think this forum is mainstream in the slightest. The concept of looksmaxxing may have gotten some traction on the internet but ultimately it’s not truly mainstream.
I agree

The forum became mainstream, but the bp didn't.

New posters here probably look at this emoji :blackpill: and are like "what is this?"
What this guy said, they don’t know what blackpill means, but they know about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
My 8 year old cousin was taking to me about gonial angles

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, got.daim, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I have mixed feelings about this, although a bunch of tiktok cels and kids have turned it into a “cringe” trend alongside all the sigma stuff, i kinda want it to raise awareness to lookism theory and how people are genuinly treated differently due to looks.

I see people actually going against bluepill “looks don’t matter” copefuel instead of defending or going along with that sort of shit, which would have been the outcome if it was 2020 or 2021.

Also because i want more zoomers to become blackpilled and end up roping jfl.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
My 8 year old cousin was taking to me about gonial angles
8 year olds in Western Europe: plays with legos

8 year olds in Eastern Europe: talks about gonial angles.

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, got.daim, emo and 3 others
as long as they dont post about surgeries i am ok with this useless bro science copes and water softmaxxes

>Throwback
>"Throwback" was likely 7 months ago

B U M P

:fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
The culture coming into mainstream was pretty much the worst thing that could happen. Most people in here would benefit from just going outside and talking a walk. I heard recently people were doing surgical procedures on themselves?

As for "looksmaxxing", all of it is basic self-care. Women were taught this in our teen years, and I guess men just picked up on it. Ironically, 90% of what I've read here were habits my mom told me to keep as a kid, including sleeping on my back.

The surgical stuff has been around since the 80s.

As for "lookism", I don't think it's as big a deal as people make it out to be. It is a part of life, but there is no need to feel resentful and jaded unless you are actively attacked or harassed on something you have zero control over.

As for this forum, it definitely is toxic. I have found stuff in here that makes me question if we're evolving toward idiocracy.
cope

I still cringe anytime I hear the word incel irl or in mainstream movies and shows, I never thought the very small section of the internet I was in would have such a cultural impact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, LegitUser and coisbhai
That's why it's dead and unfunny now :ogre:

I still cringe anytime I hear the word incel irl or in mainstream movies and shows, I never thought the very small section of the internet I was in would have such a cultural impact.
Incels are winning
They're about to be fetishized by crazy women just like "gamers" and "nerdy guys" are, kinda... :p

This forum, JFL?
I was browsing .org with my friends in school last month jfl. 2 of them have/had accounts on here.

I don't think they got past greycell though

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai