I still don't get why blacks dont make good music anymore

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I mean theres some rap I like i guess, but blacks used to produce jazz masterpieces (fight me nigga) and amazing soul music. Why have they fallen so far?

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger
Monkeys weren’t made to create music. I mean what do you expect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Acion and cromagnon
she's a trap queen

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, scrunchables and cromagnon
Nigger music has always sucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon

is this black btw?

Nigger music has always sucked
I disagree, respectfully. Miles Davis is one of the greatest jazz artists I've ever listened to

Jews won’t let them

There's plenty of Black R&B, Soul, Jazz, Afrobeats, and even Country being made today.

Hell, one of the biggest songs this year was literally a Black Country song lol.

You're just a casual who only listens to what's buzzing on Tik Tok by Zoomers who don't know shit about music.

Also, Whites are making tons of trash music compared to the past too. Where's the next generation Pink Floyd, Beatles, Bowie, Queen, Eminem, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Fleetwood Mac, etc.

Taylor Swift is average at best. Ed Sheeran is trash. Morgan Wallen is trash. Harry Styles is a joke. Sabrina Carpenter is trash. Billie Eilish is alright but JFL at comparing her to the likes of Joni Mitchell.

Hell, I'd argue Whites had a bigger falloff in music than every other race. That's why Afrobeats, K Pop, and Latin Music is gaining more steam than ever before. Even modern day White bands are generally mid compared to C list groups in the 80's. I fuck with Tame Impala though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and cromagnon
Monkeys weren’t made to create music. I mean what do you expect
Well, Whites must have had devolution then because Whites had the biggest falloff in music history.

Went from Metallica to Maroon 5, Garth Brooks to Morgan Wallen, Oasis to Coldplay, Joni Mitchell to Taylor Swift, George Michael to Harry Styles, Paul McCartney to Ed Sheeran, and Eminem to Jack Harlow. What a fucking falloff.

No wonder Latin music, Afrobeats, and K Pop is picking up steam lol.

I wonder why. I just can't get my finger on it.
GLd JGbXkAALAU4

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon