I still don't understand how average or below average people find the strength to live

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
There's fucking nothing going on for them, even If they get a relationship it's going to be a dry ass One, aging Is creeping in slowly and they get 0 iois outside, how those fucks manage to not Just ldar?

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Deleted member 33711 and TechnoBoss
There's fucking nothing going on for them, even If they get a relationship it's going to be a dry ass One, aging Is creeping in slowly and they get 0 iois outside, how those fucks manage to not Just ldar?
They don't know what they're missing out on. Hence why a lot of people who discovered the blackpill roped. Of course they don't know because to them, if they can slay 4 women in their lifetime or have one or two girlfriends, they're winners.

You got to admire the ignorance in some respects.

They don't know what they're missing out on. Hence why a lot of people who discovered the blackpill roped. Of course they don't know because to them, if they can slay 4 women in their lifetime or have one or two girlfriends, they're winners.

You got to admire the ignorance in some respects.
There's no fucking way they don't know. They must have a Slayer friend or Just look at all the girls lusting for chads on tik tok and ig.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
There's no fucking way they don't know. They must have a Slayer friend or Just look at all the girls lusting for chads on tik tok and ig.
You'd be surprised bro. They never got out of the mentality they had when they were young. A lot of people grow up, go to school, maybe get one girlfriend all throughout high school, and then go to uni & wageslave after. Their entire life is basically not of their own doing. It was pre-determined.

Yeah they may have a guy friend who can say things like they have a lot of sex, but these dudes don't care because they don't ask questions about things.

But I do get what you mean. It's madness to me to comprehend a life of ignorance.

I wanna go ER on beautiful people.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You'd be surprised bro. They never got out of the mentality they had when they were young. A lot of people grow up, go to school, maybe get one girlfriend all throughout high school, and then go to uni & wageslave after. Their entire life is basically not of their own doing. It was pre-determined.

Yeah they may have a guy friend who can say things like they have a lot of sex, but these dudes don't care because they don't ask questions about things.

But I do get what you mean. It's madness to me to comprehend a life of ignorance.
How don't they ask questions? Don't they get jealous when their chadlite friend talks about the nth slay of the month? This Is absurd