I still dont understand how snapping works

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Why is there like a certain way/code of using snapchat that everyone my age knows. I missed out when everyone was learning since i had too low confidence to use the app since i thought everyone hated me. Now that ive ascended and gotten new friends they all snap me like im supposed to know how it works but i dont. Like why will for example foids i dont speak to just send a pic of themselves late at night with no explanation idfk how to respond, Do i send some tryhard mogger pic or do i just send a pic of my wall?
Insta mogs so fkin hard anyways

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
foids i dont speak to just send a pic of themselves late at night with no explanation idfk how to respond, Do i send some tryhard mogger pic or do i just send a pic of my wall
Send a picture of yourself back. If they’re snapping you randomly late at night they might be interested in you. Don’t make it obvious your trying too hard but make sure you look good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and noonespecial
Send a picture of yourself back. If they’re snapping you randomly late at night they might be interested in you. Don’t make it obvious your trying too hard but make sure you look good
I sent a pic where you could see like half of my face and i was laying in bed and she sent a pic of her full face doing a peace sign so idk think she just wants streaks

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Late night snapping doesn't mean shit everyone does it with everyone

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, NordicLeonhard and halloweed
I sent a pic where you could see like half of my face and i was laying in bed and she sent a pic of her full face doing a peace sign so idk think she just wants streaks
Send full face every time if you don't get it back just know she isn't interested but keep snapping to increase snap score

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Send full face every time if you don't get it back just know she isn't interested but keep snapping to increase snap score
But i dont know how to take a full face pic without looking tryhard if i just take it from below you can see my shitty infraorbitals

Your fault for being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Your fault for being a pussy
No shit, i was super ugly and depressed and scared of women. Ruined my social skills even though they were really good when i was a preteen

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
But i dont know how to take a full face pic without looking tryhard if i just take it from below you can see my shitty infraorbitals
Autism if you don't know how to snap face pics to girls but it's ok looking a bit autistic just not as autistic as the greys in the rating section

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and NordicLeonhard
Autism if you don't know how to snap face pics to girls but it's ok looking a bit autistic just not as autistic as the greys in the rating section
Yeah its from self induced isolation from women since i was ugly and high inhib but its changed now i just need to learn how to do the social media bullshit

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial