I still feel hate knowing foids have Sex with Other men but Not me

_MVP_

_MVP_

C money or other C's

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and mirrormogger
lose weight you’re fucking fat with a shit skin, you’ve been here for 2 years and you did absolutely nothing. You deserve it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and T50 Demon
lose weight you’re fucking fat with a shit skin, you’ve been here for 2 years and you did absolutely nothing. You deserve it
Interesting but i can't understand how someone can complain about not getting sexual access from women when their fat/obese. Thats means your not even trying and just gave up, its hard enough getting women as a average weight guy. So end up with guys complaining for years that womend don't want to fuck them, while being fat/obese saying women are bad people, and that because their nice and responsible men women should fuck them. The insane part is when they complain about women in 9 out of 10 cases their not talking about other fat/obese women their upset normal weight or slim women won't fuck them.

INSANE:oops:

brutal + it's over + kek

Interesting but i can't understand how someone can complain about not getting sexual access from women when their fat/obese. Thats means your not even trying and just gave up, its hard enough getting women as a average weight guy. So end up with guys complaining for years that womend don't want to fuck them, while being fat/obese saying women are bad people, and that because their nice and responsible men women should fuck them. The insane part is when they complain about women in 9 out of 10 cases their not talking about other fat/obese women their upset normal weight or slim women won't fuck them.

INSANE:oops:

yeah it’s insane. Like the biggest looksmaxx is losing weight and nigers are not doing it

yeah it’s insane. Like the biggest looksmaxx is losing weight and nigers are not doing it
woah bigot calm down no need for the bigotry.

I hate all sex havers