I still feel like a child Deep inside

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Somehow i never matured in that way most adults do. Thinking about the Money, Building a family or fucking sluts. I still live in the Fairy tales of eternal love, butterflies in the stomach, even my friendships are at a very basic, infantile level. I Always disliked the idea of becoming an adult, and this Kills me, i understand i'm not a good fit for this kind of society Who wants you to run and get things some fast.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi, tombradylover, deadstock and 7 others
Somehow i never matured in that way most adults do. Thinking about the Money, Building a family or fucking sluts. I still live in the Fairy tales of eternal love, butterflies in the stomach, even my friendships are at a very basic, infantile level. I Always disliked the idea of becoming an adult, and this Kills me, i understand i'm not a good fit for this kind of society Who wants you to run and get things some fast.
Do you think the way you grew up had some kind of influence on the way you matured? What do you think is the cause?

Do you think the way you grew up had some kind of influence on the way you matured? What do you think is the cause?
If anything my childhood / teenage years / early 20s were so good that i find It difficult to let It go. I also never liked to consume so i don't feel any needing to produce. I've Always been a simple man, valuing the virtues and the small moments over more fancy events and activities. I don't think i've had any trauma, but the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and TechnoBoss
Any advice u can give for a youngcel like me?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Any advice u can give for a youngcel like me?
I don't know Bro. Just enjoy to the fullest. Think about the future also, take all the opportunities and all the risks. I'm a weird soul so i really am not the best person to guide you.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and irkkedmulatto
Very relatable

I am not an adult whatsoever. I never developed properly. I don't have this strong personality, vibe, things I clearly stand by in life and wouldn't want any other way.

I don't have this strong opinion in life, this clear 'hey this is me, this is what I like, this is what I want, this is who I am. This is me me man. This is who I am, this is my personality, my vibe.'

When I interact with women my age I feel like some underdeveloped toddler. These women have been through various multi-year long relationships. At my age (29) some of them even have kids or are divorced. To me, this is insanity, I have never even had a girlfriend.

Meanwhile the women I interact with know exactly who they are and what they want in life, for me this is impossible to vibe with.
I only vibe with women/men who are still experimenting with life, still trying to figure out who they are, what they like, because that's the stage I am in, also.

I feel like women generally get out of this 'finding out what you like' by 23-25yo. They have had so much relationship, social, sexual experience at this point in life. Sexually active since 14yo, fucking around, and by 25yo they have a general idea what they want and like in life, and what they like in a man.

Me as a 29yo inexperienced guy? it's over man, I have no idea what the fuck I am doing. I am trying to figure out life. What can I do?

Only thing I can do is fraud my age to 24yo and date 19yo girls and try to get some experience. I want to know what I like and what I vibe with. There's no way I can date a woman my own age.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, deadstock, finn899 and 2 others
Very relatable

I am not an adult whatsoever. I never developed properly. I don't have this strong personality, vibe, things I clearly stand by in life and wouldn't want any other way.

I don't have this strong opinion in life, this clear 'hey this is me, this is what I like, this is what I want, this is who I am. This is me me man. This is who I am, this is my personality, my vibe.'

When I interact with women my age I feel like some underdeveloped toddler. These women have been through various multi-year long relationships. At my age (29) some of them even have kids or are divorced. To me, this is insanity, I have never even had a real girlfriend.

Meanwhile the women I interact with know exactly who they are and what they want in life, for me this is impossible to vibe with.
I only vibe with women/men who are still experimenting with life, still trying to figure out who they are, what they like, because that's the stage I am in, also.

I feel like women generally get out of this 'finding out what you like' by 23-25yo. They have had so much relationship, social, sexual experience at this point in life. Sexually active since 14yo, fucking around, and by 25yo they have a general idea what they want and like in life, and what they like in a man.

Me as a 29yo inexperienced guy? it's over man, I have no idea what the fuck I am doing. I am trying to figure out life. What can I do?

Only thing I can do is fraud my age to 24yo and date 19yo girls and try to get some experience. I want to know what I like and what I vibe with. There's no way I can date a woman my own age.

Writing this down has made me realize how over it is for me.

What the fuck can I do as 29yo inexperienced man still battling trauma from parental child abuse?

Man, it's so over for me. I don't even know what I can do. I am so far way from a normal life, no girl will ever like me. I will never have friends.

I hate this life so much. I see suicide as my only option.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, deadstock and the BULL

What the fuck can I do as 29yo inexperienced man still battling trauma from parental child abuse?

Man, it's so over for me. I don't even know what I can do. I am so far way from a normal life, no girl will ever like me. I will never have friends.

Fuck I need to kill myself ASAP, my life is unbearable.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Hit me up then
4a29b4bb35bb916d338ca493833e4a67

I remember randomly seeing my child self in my reflection. I would usually separate the two until that moment

Fuck I need to kill myself ASAP, my life is unbearable.
Don't, you're a great person, do not collapse under societal pressure of being a complete, self assuring, well developed man After a certain Age. You have a compelling way of analyzing things that happen to you and around you, Just like a child Who Is exploring the outer world, and this Is fine. I think everyone has his own pace, It May sound cliché but It really Is true. Do what you feel Is best for you and never crumble under expectations from other people.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
I feel like a chad deep inside

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: God-himself, PARISIEN and the BULL
My youth is over and im still in it

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

learn to let go of the past and realise it means nothing it no longer exists,thats your biggest issue

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Same issue with me but the thing is I'm only 22 but even people of my age act weird or some shit I feel like I can't fit into society

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Relatable

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Hey bull what's your age bro?

I feel the same, i think i have stunted development from an ED:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

learn to let go of the past and realise it means nothing it no longer exists,thats your biggest issue
My present is pure shit though. Future looking even Bleaker