I still have no idea about what the Absolute fuck happened to me After Age 25

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Screenshot 2024 09 19 12 04 20 406 comfacebookorca

I had narrow zygos, teeth perfectly aligned that showed while i talk, big eyes relatively to the face. I was textbook HTN. Now my zygos are a lot wider, teeth are Deep inside so they don't show anymore while i talk and also look much worse, and eyes became small relatively to the face, because my whole skull grew a shitton After 25. I don't know what kind of dark curse was inflicted Upon me to experience this shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, raleqtambrobret, Nick.Harte and 9 others
the BBC addiction happend

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, 97baHater and notsocommonthumb
the BBC addiction happend
Bro what the fuck?? I joined this forum and got a whole new skull with zygos too Wide and teeth caved in my mouth?? I feel like a fucking alien Bro.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, notsocommonthumb and alurmo
Bro what the fuck?? I joined this forum and got a whole new skull with zygos too Wide and teeth caved in my mouth?? I feel like a fucking alien Bro.
just hardmaxx brah lol

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
The wall happened.

• +1
Mirin teeth btw bro's gonna give me eye rashes with those teeth

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Wtf never seen you in that state before

Same with me my hair is weird and ugly nowadays. It’s like someone switched my soul to a new body that looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
i went from getting likes from stacylites, to getting 1 match/week with MTB at best, somewhere between 25-26yo.

wall for men is age 25-26 ngl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, EverythingMattersCel, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
i went from getting likes from stacylites, to getting 1 match/week with MTB at best, somewhere between 25-26yo.

You use the same exact pics though and i think my situation Is different

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Did you drink enough milk in the past years?

My zygos got huge after 18 damn i guess the shit keeps growing unless u were on some kind of roids

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Why would you look so old at 25

Wasn't 25-30 a prime for a man? :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Honestly, yeah, what the fuck happened to you. Your whole harmony worked better. Guess you have none of those italian med genes that slow aging. Couldn't be me though, I look 18 at 24 with my mogger Croat genes you Luigi plebian.

You're a mogger bro.

Honestly, yeah, what the fuck happened to you. Your whole harmony worked better. Guess you have none of those italian med genes that slow aging. Couldn't be me though, I look 18 at 24 with my mogger Croat genes you Luigi plebian.
It's not Just aging

proof? One lens distorted pic is nothing.
I posted tons of pics and you can tell the skull Is different. Eyes look much smaller now compared to skull, teeth don't show up anymore when i talk because they're Deep in the mouth

I posted tons of pics and you can tell the skull Is different. Eyes look much smaller now compared to skull, teeth don't show up anymore when i talk because they're Deep in the mouth
Do you still pull hoes tho?

Get down to 10% then re evaluate

I haven't tried for a year but yeah i still pulled
Why haven't you? It'll only get harder yk? Time is not on our side. Im going to IT next year, I better see you gropping some HTB there bhai.

Just moneymax, bro. Only money will make you happy.