I still see this today

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

Tall masc cavemen looking dudes with gigastacies meanwhile pretty boys get beckies and female friends. You gonna be in college, hanging out with your friend group that has a stacy in it. Then one day, you see her with a tall low trust mf grabbing her tits and ass like she is a piece of meat yet she never told you or your friends about him ever nor did she ever post any pics with him either.

They dont want you to know about these guys. They want you to think they are sensitive girls that are into soft looking guys when in reality, they absolutely love getting ravaged by some feral looking guy with a big cock esperically when he is more rough than she can handle.

Because the better looking a girl is the more resent she has towards men so she is more likely to go for a masc guy as opposed to beckies and ESPECIALLY ltbs who know they cant compete with her and are more likely to be lesbians and into pretty boys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 22918
This picture is from the 1840s bro

Time to tiktokmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 57464 and Nick.Harte
Then one day, you see her with a tall low trust mf grabbing her tits and ass like she is a piece of meat
We’ll never have this and we’ll have to witness this pretty much everyday. It hurts to see these things and I’ll keep rotting here until I rope. The outside world is brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Deleted member 57464