I Stole STACY From CHAD

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
I went to the local supermarket to buy me some monster energy, and while I was there I saw 2 chads with stacy. I felt very threatened, insecure and JEALOUS.
So I went near them and I listened in on their discussion. The stacy mentioned that I was very creepy, which made me feel angry. So I went even closer to them, and the chads told me to back off. I responded with an insult: "you dirty sexhaver". This ofc didn't fly well and one of the chads smacked me in the face. I was infuriated and I decided that this was enough. So I pulled out a fucking AK47 and shot his goddamn face till there was nothing but blood and bones left. I just heard the stacy screaming and the other chad was frightened too. With the buttstock of my AK, I smashed the jaw of the other chad. I was filled with joy, knowing he was never gonna slay again. Then I put Stacy inside of a portable dog crate, while she was crying. Then as I was leaving the store, there were police officers aiming their guns at me. So I had no choice but to pull out my motherfucking katana and slice all of their heads off. I then stole a cop car and started driving home. I was being followed by more cops so I detonated them with my grenades. I then switched cars extremely fast so nobody knew. I then got home safely and later the stacy fell in love with me. And we lived happily ever after.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Meteor21, Chadeep and 3 others
No you didn’t
NVM I READ THE WHOLE POST
MIRIN

• +1
Reactions: elcrusader

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and elcrusader