• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, paranakee, Deleted member 7725 and 4 others
No way that's you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nice troll though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .*my*.
Why not? Why is it not me
I mean, if that's you, then you don't look that bad honestly. Above average at least.
Definitely mogs me.

With that face, if you were gymmaxxed, leanmaxxed and neckmaxxed, you would definitely slay in clubs, unless you're shorter than 5 foot 9.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 7725, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I mean, if that's you, then you don't look that bad honestly. Above average at least.
Definitely mogs me.

With that face, if you were gymmaxxed, leanmaxxed and neckmaxxed, you would definitely slay in clubs, unless you're shorter than 5 foot 9.
I'm 6'3

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 7725 and Jason Voorhees
Then go focus on gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing and neckmaxxing and you'll slay in bars and clubs. You don't need game. You have the face, you just need the body. As for being NT, you'll develop that on your own through experience. Definitely stop rotting here, you're wasting your potential.

I am currently looksmaxxing by using minocycline to get rid of my acne and a prescription lotion to take care of my seborrheic dermatitis (which runs in my family). I am also gymmaxxing, and soon will start neckmaxxing.

I believe that such soft looksmaxes can be done in the span of 1-2 years if you stay consistent for that time.

Honestly, you could even go into modelling right now. That's what I would do if I were you.
I don't really have the face for it personally, I could do it, but I wouldn't be super successful at it. Some of the pictures that I've used on Tinder and posted here were enhanced. The only legit ones are the ones on my rating thread and even there, I had removed all my skin issues with photoshop.