I STOOD A SINGLE MOTHER UP AT THE AIRPORT (SCREENCAPS INCLUDED)

H

hatER

Founding Father of the Knights of Saint Elliot
Matched with 40 yr whore on pof catfishcel account
She thought she was meeting chad for coffee before he flew out to the mines for work lol
Names, usernames, photos and places all blacked out.
Capture10

Where she gets stood up:
Capture9

been doing this shit for 3 years, boss thinks I'm a legend for staying back late at work to do "ovERtime". got hundreds of stories and screencaps of whores getting rejected and stood up as wel where i spread the blackpill. More bois?

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit, Itss_BritneyBishh, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Why do you hate women so much man, im sure 99% of guys would pick a stacey over a femcel

stood her up twice before. I went to the airport to see the sloots reaction kek
Why do you hate women so much man, im sure 99% of guys would pick a stacey over a femcel
if they hate us, i'll hate em back but 10 times over

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and ZyzzReincarnate
good work soldier, my goal is to do this but w/o catfishing

Matched with 40 yr whore on pof catfishcel account
She thought she was meeting chad for coffee before he flew out to the mines for work lol
Names, usernames, photos and places all blacked out.
View attachment 3575
Where she gets stood up:
View attachment 3576
been doing this shit for 3 years, boss thinks I'm a legend for staying back late at work to do "ovERtime". got hundreds of stories and screencaps of whores getting rejected and stood up as wel where i spread the blackpill. More bois?
KEK. What did she say after that?

before he flew out to the mines for work
You really like the idea of working in mines don't you lol
been doing this shit for 3 years, boss thinks I'm a legend for staying back late at work to do "ovERtime"
Lol conning the system

You really like the idea of working in mines don't you lol
it's an easy cover story, explain why it's hard to meet them (I give the excuse I'm out on a 2 week shift atm, hmu in a months time)
foids are gullible as shit when to comes yo this shit
and like 67% of the state is emloyed by the mines so whatever i just use it
KEK. What did she say after that?
called me an asshole, reported my account (which was later deleted) and then blocked me

it's an easy cover story, explain why it's hard to meet them (I give the excuse I'm out on a 2 week shift atm, hmu in a months time)
foids are gullible as shit when to comes yo this shit
and like 67% of the state is emloyed by the mines so whatever i just use it
Lmao you live in the west I assume? Possibly Wyoming?

I've also done this on Tinder with the pictures of "The Golden One" from YouTube. When I use his pics, I get sooooo many matches... And the girls even message first. So, I stand them up as well by inviting them all to my downtown area for coffee/wild wings and never showing up. I never actually go though, I just ghost them when they ask "where you at?".

• +1
Reactions: hatER
I've also done this on Tinder with the pictures of "The Golden One" from YouTube. When I use his pics, I get sooooo many matches... And the girls even message first. So, I stand them up as well by inviting them all to my downtown area for coffee/wild wings and never showing up. I never actually go though, I just ghost them when they ask "where you at?".
lifefuel

When people say lifting is cope, this is what you tell them

Reported to peta

post more catfish
will post todays catfish shortly in this thread
post more catfish
In todays catfish, invited 36 yr strong independent single mother to my gym. she drove 1 hour to get there
the gym session is going down:
Capture1

I don't show up: now she had her kids with her and had to pay for an hours child care for the 3 of them so she could go to the gym nextdoor. this is "my gym" and she wasn't a member of it, so to get in she had to buy a 1 day pass for $4. she waitedd an hour in the gym thinking i was coming :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Capture2

all up maybe she wasted 1 hr in the gym, 1 hour of driving, plus cost of entry and cost of 1 hr childcare x 3 kids

In this catfish, invited 36 yr strong independent single mother to my gym. she drove 1 hour to get there
Capture1

I don't show up: now she had her kids with her and had to pay for an hours child care for the 3 of them so she could go to the gym nextdoor. this is "my gym" and she wasn't a member of it, so to get in she had to buy a 1 day pass for $4. she waitedd an hour in the gym thinking i was coming :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Capture2

all up maybe she wasted 1 hr in the gym, 1 hour of driving, plus cost of entry and cost of 1 hr childcare x 3 kids
I mentioned a was stopped for a drunk driving breath. I messaged her later that i was over the limit and was detained. she said omg next time lets just make it a coffee date with no driving. i plan to stand her up again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh and ZyzzReincarnate

In todays catfish, invited 36 yr strong independent single mother to my gym. she drove 1 hour to get there
View attachment 3580
View attachment 3581

I mentioned a was stopped for a drunk driving breath. I messaged her later that i was over the limit and was detained. she said omg next time lets just make it a coffee date with no driving. i plan to stand her up again.
good work

the absolute fucking legend
because a lot of them are still npc shallow cunts who listen to retarded rap music and drive jeep wranglers like if i was anywhere close to chad tier i would do the same thing

like literally they use and abuse anyone who's like below average whilst ostracizing people who are average-ish then betabuxxing them later on, whats there not to hate bro

Coz he's a coping virgin subhuman

Hating woman in this way is cope BIG cope

the absolute fucking legend

because a lot of them are still npc shallow cunts who listen to retarded rap music and drive jeep wranglers like if i was anywhere close to chad tier i would do the same thing

like literally they use and abuse anyone who's like below average whilst ostracizing people who are average-ish then betabuxxing them later on, whats there not to hate bro
wouldn't you do the same?