I stopped counting my age.

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
My Life moves in a straight line or Maybe not, it’s just this weird blur that keeps looping back on itself, making every year feel like the same five minutes over and over again.
You ever notice how after a certain point, time just feels off? Like, you’re technically supposed to be getting older, but your brain's stuck somewhere between 20 :unsure:. Iam not really aging, Iam just existing, drifting through this hazy loop where days blend into weeks, weeks into months, month into days, days into hours, hours into minutes (loop continues).
@BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore @TsarTsar444 @the BULL @_MVP_
Pretty sure Iam at last stage of (*)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Jova, uksucks and 14 others
@nullandvoid @thecel @Tabula Rasa @StarvedEpi @Defeatist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Jova, nullandvoid and 2 others
@Clown Show @Gonthar @autistic_tendencies @noobs @psychomandible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and StarvedEpi
@PseudoMaxxer @God-himself @ReadBooksEveryday @TechnoBoss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and StarvedEpi
Bump @Jova @PeakIncels @JohnBaza

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, PeakIncels and StarvedEpi
Sound like ur in ur 30s

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, Nazi Germany, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Your body actually stays youthful by telling yourself you are young

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, ihearvoices, Clqs and 3 others
Today is October 10 mentally I am in July-August and still doing summer things :) my fall starts in 1-2 months

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Nazi Germany
Only my body and soul age, my mind will stay forever the same

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Silent Hill type shit
Walking James GIF by KONAMI

• +1
My Life moves in a straight line or Maybe not, it’s just this weird blur that keeps looping back on itself, making every year feel like the same five minutes over and over again.
You ever notice how after a certain point, time just feels off? Like, you’re technically supposed to be getting older, but your brain's stuck somewhere between 20 :unsure:. Iam not really aging, Iam just existing, drifting through this hazy loop where days blend into weeks, weeks into months, month into days, days into hours, hours into minutes (loop continues).
@BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore @TsarTsar444 @the BULL @_MVP_
Pretty sure Iam at last stage of (*)
Idk if it's good or bad, aging sucks tho

• +1
@BigJimsWornOutTires
Thoughts on this?

I’m on my way to be alien-oid, Days, Ages, Names:unsure: I’ve lost them somewhere. I don’t wear clothes for anyone, not even for myself. What’s the point of wrapping my skin in I’m already breaking into fragments that don’t fit into human molds anymore? No one’s left to count. No one’s left to care. I’m just… disintegrating into what I was never meant to be, in a place where everything is everything, but nothing is real.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and BigJimsWornOutTires
@_MVP_ We are at our 30s probably:feelswat:

@BigJimsWornOutTires
Thoughts on this?

I’m on my way to be alien-oid, Days, Ages, Names:unsure: I’ve lost them somewhere. I don’t wear clothes for anyone, not even for myself. What’s the point of wrapping my skin in I’m already breaking into fragments that don’t fit into human molds anymore? No one’s left to count. No one’s left to care. I’m just… disintegrating into what I was never meant to be, in a place where everything is everything, but nothing is real.
A stage. We all go through them. Late teen girls, and those twenties, also go through them, esp in high school and college. Incels call it the cock carousel. I call it a stage. Sure, one can cause much damage to their body from a stage. Ugh, the tattoo stage, yikes! They have to carry that shit for the rest of their lives.

But what about the spoiled person dealing with a stage? Me me me me me me! He learns about trannies. He feels their fictional pain. So he dresses like a girl and gets too invested in the stage. Two years later, the stage has passed and he looks down at his chopped-up penis. Gotta keep that shit dilated! Put a pickle inside it, boy. Ugh, he's ruined. It was just a fucking stage.

Stage after stage after stage but some don't make it to the next one.

I had a stage and I still don't understand how I survived it. Cars don't go through people. Wild vicious pits don't stop at midpoint from ripping you apart. Black panthers and bears don't follow you from the woods as you trek the asphalt and not make you into dinner. And no one lives to tell the story after crashing into a snake orgy of venomous breed.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Nazi Germany