I stopped oral minox after a year - did my eyelashes and eyebrow gains stay?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

get some bitches on yo dick
You may have see these two posts from me in the past:

Most commonly it was asked, do you keep results after stopping?
Stuff like beard is said to stay when stopping minox since hairs turn terminal.

Many use oral minox for eyelashes and eyebrows, and want to know if they become terminal.
Well after stopping it for 2 months, after a year of usage, I can tell you the answer.

Answer:
NO, eyelash and eyebrows gains do not become terminal within a year, this is confirmed.

After an entire year, neither of the 2 became terminal. I also had a suspicion that since I responded well to it, they would become terminal quicker. This is not the case.
I'm back on, and results seem to come faster going back on, than staring for the first time.
Facial hair did stay
Body hair did not stay
If you experienced scalp gains, ever single one of those hairs will shed.
Keep using your minox. Gotta play the long game, after 2 years who knows, but then, is it worth potentially throwing away 2 years worth of gains, even on scalp, for it to possibly be terminal?
If you have no sides, I see no problem in continuing usage.

also anyone on oral minox only (no fin), did u get temple regrowth? interested to know since i did without finasteride. lmk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, likenesss, NoPainNoChick and 5 others
Fin has made me lose eyelashes and face hair so ama have to keep using Minox as long as i use fin

Just yes or no

Many use oral minox for eyelashes and eyebrows, and want to know if they become terminal.
Well after stopping it for 2 months, after a year of usage, I can tell you the answer.

Answer:
NO, eyelash and eyebrows gains do not become terminal within a year, this is confirmed.

After an entire year, neither of the 2 became terminal. I also had a suspicion that since I responded well to it, they would become terminal quicker. This is not the case.
I'm back on, and results seem to come faster going back on, than staring for the first time.
Facial hair did stay
Body hair did not stay
Keep using your minox. Gotta play the long game, after 2 years who knows, but then, is it worth potentially throwing away 2 years worth of gains, even on scalp, for it to possibly be terminal?

also anyone on oral minox only (no fin), did u get temple regrowth? interested to know since i did without finasteride. lmk
Joever. What do you think of using sympeptide at 10%?

Joever. What do you think of using sympeptide at 10%?
never looked into
im satisfied with the minox, i will keep using.
maybe latisse, im convinced fat loss is cope from it if ur not a retard.

still have vellus hairs on my scalp after 3 years , these niggers take ages to turn terminal

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
still have vellus hairs on my scalp after 3 years , these niggers take ages to turn terminal
temples grown?
if so how long to see that?

bumping thread

Answer:

Facial hair did stay
Body hair did not stay

Used topical on eyebrows and it became terminal after onoy 3 month

My temples only grew on right side so weird left is barely growing. Im on month 3 I believe

Fuck. Nothing is that easy huh

never looked into
im satisfied with the minox, i will keep using.
maybe latisse, im convinced fat loss is cope from it if ur not a retard.
Which latisse are you using can you pm me I am confused there so many available online

appreciate you posting your experience

Still gonna do the 6 month - 1 Year then hop off

The mechanism minoxidil seems to upstart hair follicle hair growth cycle that’s it frl

Once a hair follicle is terminal you can cut it but it’s gonna still be there lol

If it went away then those hairs weren’t terminal that’s all

Time is the only answer

Answer:

Facial hair did stay
Body hair did not stay

Do you think if you did it for 2 years it would’ve been permanent?

Do you think if you did it for 2 years it would’ve been permanent?
possibly yea
but i dont see a reason to stop using anymore. scalp gains are welcome and will most likely have taken in the future due to balding genes