I stopped watching NBA after realizing they use magnetic rims

Unlimited

Unlimited

Gold
It is obvious in some clips. You can see the ball being pull toward the rim. And the refs are incredibly biased

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, fukmylyf and Deleted member 23218
schizo mumblings

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 26535
It is obvious in some clips. You can see the ball being pull toward the rim. And the refs are incredibly biased
Dame just dropped 71 you missed out it was crazy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and _MVP_
You know that the ball should be magnetic as well right? lel

oh u are jake the asshole innit

You know that the ball should be magnetic as well right? lel
Not entirely then it will stick. it is just remote controlled with a weaker magnet to attract to the stronger magnet and guide the shot in

There's only one ball, so there's no monkey business with teams using their own balls every time they gain possession. In addition, NBA game balls can be used again, provided they pass the officials' inspection pre-game

They only use one ball for multiple games. This is the remote control ball. Btw, no fan can keep the ball. Not one. and they never switch the ball no matter what. Even if the ball is covered in sweat or gatorade from a spill they never switch the ball just wipe it down

If they literally only use one ball for the whole game no matter what (not happening) count me in

@_MVP_ ur an nba fan? What’s ur team?

your delusional, the NBA doesn't use magnetic rims. That would make it so the ball would hit the rim not go within the rim.