i strategically won by rotting 3 years during and after lockdown

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i went on the dating market and the job market only when i mogged almost everyone

• Love it
Reactions: cvzvvc and rand anon
2 weeks to flatten the curve

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rand anon and 2 others
That’s a lot of time to waste my dude. You could have been out there doin some shitt

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and forevergymcelling
That’s a lot of time to waste my dude. You could have been out there doin some shitt
no i needed to self improve first. more success in academia more muscles leaner

A lion hides and watches its prey before he strikes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and the BULL
no i needed to self improve first. more success in academia more muscles leaner
Self improve when you’re old as shit. Until then moneymax/career max. You wont ever get that time back reading some old book

Self improve when you’re old as shit. Until then moneymax/career max. You wont ever get that time back reading some old book
26 yo is young asf if you self improved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I'm glad I did my retarded ass bulk during covid, makes me feel a lot less regret

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
26 yo is young asf if you self improved.
Ok, then tell me what have you improved upon. Give me some definite progress notes nigguh

Ok, then tell me what have you improved upon. Give me some definite progress notes nigguh
got master degree with maximum score, got more muscles, leaner, more redpilled about female behaviour, got job experience in a shitty office before being considerated by big firms

got master degree with maximum score, got more muscles, leaner, more redpilled about female behaviour, got job experience in a shitty office before being considerated by big firms
Lmao so you’ve been doing a lot of chit. Nigguh u made it sound like you were stuck in a room reading some book and training in your garage. Lmao wtf nigguh

• JFL
Lmao so you’ve been doing a lot of chit. Nigguh u made it sound like you were stuck in a room reading some book and training in your garage. Lmao wtf nigguh
yeah i mean you must at least be enrolled somewhere lol you cannot self improve like online trading gurus

yeah i mean you must at least be enrolled somewhere lol you cannot self improve like online trading gurus
Well; you don’t really have to go to school to get an education. You can teach yourself a lot of things. But getting that fancy degree will help a lot, which is why i’m back in this shitt

• +1
The Bull’s backstory is stuff of legends, he’s risen from the ashes defying all odds.

• Love it
A lion hides and watches its prey before he strikes
Nat Geo Wild Lion GIF by Savage Kingdom

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
What degree you have? Law?