• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Also it’s end sem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and nathan
Are you still doing engineering

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 52452
read a whole course worth exam in 2 hours on coffee and cigs and all nighter , ended up getting 80 plus /100

FF9FEE6E 8574 4C5D ADF9 59C589ED5403

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deleted member 52452 and Willmogulater
Which degree
Mech easy fucking shit and also fun to read I’m just the giga adhd fried neurotransmitter cel . I need last minute adrenaline for me to even start clicking a powepoint . Even ritalin can’t help me only deadline rush

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Willmogulater
Mech easy fucking shit and also fun to read I’m just the giga adhd fried neurotransmitter cel . I need last minute adrenaline for me to even start clicking a powepoint . Even ritalin can’t help me only deadline rush
me too i dont read books just watch vids for studycel altho i dont fo it now

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
me too i dont read books just watch vids for studycel altho i dont fo it now
Indian engineering course is a meme . Those rotters have to study 40 hours extra for me to get almosr the same grade as them w 2 hours of adrenaline and nicotine . It’s cos the course is structured like that , doesn’t test shit except how long u can sit on ur ass without going off to do something else. Most stuff is the same except mayb Harvard law and cal tech STEM . Everything else It’s just brand name which ig matters but I got all the non pajeet traits , I wish I had pajeet work ethic tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Willmogulater
Indian engineering course is a meme . Those rotters have to study 40 hours extra for me to get almosr the same grade as them w 2 hours of adrenaline and nicotine . It’s cos the course is structured like that , doesn’t test shit except how long u can sit on ur ass without going off to do something else. Most stuff is the same except mayb Harvard law and cal tech STEM . Everything else It’s just brand name which ig matters but I got all the non pajeet traits , I wish I had pajeet work ethic tbh
Tbh its one of the reason they producing incels cause in asia studycelling is major priority whi h if given focus on sports in few years we could become moggers

• JFL
i studied thermo a night before the midterm and got higher than most of the npc studybots in my class

tho still gonna fail calc2 fuck my life

• +1
Tbh its one of the reason they producing incels cause in asia studycelling is major priority whi h if given focus on sports in few years we could become moggers
I have no hope for this country , I think we’re a declining race but I also think every race is declining and on its way out. We are just the most degenerated spiritually and physically. Only niggers are worse , even abos have a certain aura to them . Our glory days are long gone , now it’s time to ride the tiger @the MOUSE

I have no hope for this country , I think we’re a declining race but I also think every race is declining and on its way out. We are just the most degenerated spiritually and physically. Only niggers are worse , even abos have a certain aura to them . Our glory days are long gone , now it’s time to ride the tiger @the MOUSE
What led to this why other races evolved stronger but not indians there must be a reason

What led to this why other races evolved stronger but not indians there must be a reason
We are strong esp Punjabis it’s just that our culture lost its ethos towards Agon , we lost our martial pride after we got too comfy and then Mughals Brit’s etc. now we have base I have a lot of hope in sikhs look Amrit pal Khalistan 6’1 mogger . Many sikhs are very skilled in sword training, well versed in their religion and have semen retention streak powers

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater