I suffer from mulato fever

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
As EE citizien Im aware of the fact that ee femoids suffer from bbc fever, I suffer from mulato fever
I find them extremely attractive. They are super rare here where I live, but the are mostly young (born after communism) and hot asf

remember when I was in Vienna and there were hords of them - so many fckb

Dont get me wrong, im not attracted to indians or black niggas, but to mullatos
Remember that many ppl in EE have cold-type skin so they are pretty "white" (ofthen father is nigga from chinfrica and momma is blond)

Where should I go to play JBW for horny mulatas?

Last edited:
Sounds like the Dominican Republic is your ideal destination. My father has jungle fever but he settled for a Latino woman, my mom. But he used to date a Haitian that mom described as looking "from deep in Africa".

Anyway, I reckon that mulattas are a thing there.

My father is white JBWmaxxed, that's why I'm giving you advice.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and TheMewingBBC
Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6427 and TheMewingBBC
1519277956092.jpg
1473911634937.jpg
1450325503417.jpg
1391558285152.jpg
1475347971119.jpg

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, SLA, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
As EE citizien Im aware of the fact that ee femoids suffer from bbc fever

Not self-hating but this is cope. Unless the bbc is above looking I know damn well there's no bbc fever there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and Patient A
Not self-hating but this is cope. Unless the bbc is above looking I know damn well there's no bbc fever there
here is mediterean and bbc fever
basically yesterday i met blond womanlet hqnn with some italian trying to speak slavic and he was ultra manlet, much shoirther than I
and IM 5'9

Black mogs mullato into the grave to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and EasternRightWinger15
have fun having kids which wont look like you and will be brainwashed to hate your kind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
nah,brazil,btw there are much more mullatas than blacks girls here.
surprised, maybe blond mother+black father is a good outcome combination here

do they fall for white cock?
Yeah but not every black girl,brazilians blacks are starting to care more about race,some refuse to date non-blacks and people will critize black famous people that date non-blacks.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 6793 and Chico Chicowski
Yeah but not every black girl,brazilians blacks are starting to care more about race,some refuse to date non-blacks and people will critize black famous people that date non-blacks.
what city would you recommend to visit as white? (not necessarly for blacks), to generally, slay and not get killed

what city would you recommend to visit as white? (not necessarly for blacks), to generally, slay and not get killed
Big cities like São Paulo and Rio i guess,these cities have lots of clubs,you need to as far as possible from the favelas.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski