I support feminism

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
I’ll support anything that proposes equal rights for all. I just think the movement lacks direction. Man spreading, leaving beard hairs in the sink, and not having to sit down to pee aren’t national issues, however, I believe that at its core, it wants equal rights for women in counties where suppression, injustice and infanticide is common. That being said, women should be willing to accept the responsibilities that come along with certain freedoms. I don’t know why this wasn’t a thing for so long, but women should have to register for the draft. Plain and simple. I feel like I’m getting sidetracked, but I’m conclusion, feminism is a good movement but is heavily misguided and contains many radical members (like pretty much every group) that ruin the movement for outsiders.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 8576, Spartacus1- and 2 others
you already know what im gonna say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Spartacus1- and 6 others
7029289C 8A21 4303 969C DE93F03D2243

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Ritalincel, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Feminism is the solution to inceldom. Why do you think incels exist? Because subhumans had sex and had an ugly kid, just let chads only reproduce and there will be less incels no need to be a selfish cunt and think that you deserve sex because chad and normies can get it. If you are ugly, you don't deserve it and you never will. Not even looksmaxxing will save you because you'll still be subhuman on a genetic level and if you have kids then they will suffer the same fate as you if they are male. Just stop it. Let natural chads reproduce and let natural chads date because they deserve to. They won the genetic lottery, you didn't tho and that's why you have to live alone your entire life. It's natural selection. Females will reproduce with the men they choose. Women are the choosers not men.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Feminism is the solution to inceldom. Why do you think incels exist? Because subhumans had sex and had an ugly kid, just let chads only reproduce and there will be less incels no need to be a selfish cunt and think that you deserve sex because chad and normies can get it. If you are ugly, you don't deserve it and you never will. Not even looksmaxxing will save you because you'll still be subhuman on a genetic level and if you have kids then they will suffer the same fate as you if they are male. Just stop it. Let natural chads reproduce and let natural chads date because they deserve to. They won the genetic lottery, you didn't tho and that's why you have to live alone your entire life. It's natural selection. Females will reproduce with the men they choose. Women are the choosers not men.
Even if all males are chads, women will only choose the top 20% or less. Brutal. Women should be bombed constantly

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 8846
Even if all males are chads, women will only choose the top 20% or less. Brutal. Women should be bombed constantly
It's not women's fault. It's nature. Blame God for being a faggot nigger

And yes you're right. Even if in the future, ugly males were exterminated and all men were gigachads. There would still be outlying terrachads that would get all the women. Women will always be hypergamous no matter what. I say fuck this gay earth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mmm, Alt Number 3 and Ritalincel
I don't care
99% of Feminists are ugly

It's not women's fault. It's nature. Blame God for being a faggot nigger
Woman should be held accountable. What if I say I as a man must rape because it’s wired into me? And I say that is gods fault for making me that way? The judge will laugh at me before giving me death penalty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and mulattomaxxer
except feminism nowadays is just women trying to be better than men. rather than being equal to men. fucking sloots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
except feminism nowadays is just women trying to be better than men. rather than being equal to men. fucking sloots
They were always more privileged and protected. They want more and more and powerful men/ cucks just keep giving it to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
OP likes cock.

impressive. very nice.

What in the absolute cope

Feminism isn’t the solution. You fail to realize that feminism only means women have more access to chad in their PRIME. They still end up marrying a betabuxx who is often MANLET or FAT or RECESSED, or all 3 in many scenarios.

Then you have women having kids at later ages when their eggs are mostly GONE and of low quality alongside feminism encouraging women to indulge in hedonism. Which often means no exercise and eating like a PIG during pregnancy. Which results in low prenatal T For the child.

This results in MORE incels. Not less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
I’ll support anything that proposes equal rights for all. I just think the movement lacks direction. Man spreading, leaving beard hairs in the sink, and not having to sit down to pee aren’t national issues, however, I believe that at its core, it wants equal rights for women in counties where suppression, injustice and infanticide is common. That being said, women should be willing to accept the responsibilities that come along with certain freedoms. I don’t know why this wasn’t a thing for so long, but women should have to register for the draft. Plain and simple. I feel like I’m getting sidetracked, but I’m conclusion, feminism is a good movement but is heavily misguided and contains many radical members (like pretty much every group) that ruin the movement for outsiders.
I used to think this before finding the blackpill. After finding it, I realized that feminism is toxic in all ways possible and should be crushed. All it’s positives are washed away by the simple fact of women hunting for supremacy and special privileges under the guise of rights once they secure equality.

and the equality they secure is to the detriment of society, which presents itself through high divorce rates, plummeting marriage rates, delaying of child birth, plummeting of birth rates and hypergamy. Feminism should be eradicated.

Jesus Christ you are an absolute retarded cunt. Not only you are a toxic, ignorant manbaby, but incorrect on every fucking statement you just made. I smell the grease and sweat coming from your ugly, cheeto infested, maggot molding sad excuse of a face through my computer screen for fucks sake.

How the fuck can you look yourself in the mirror everyday and say to yourself "Man, I look good!" while supporting feminism? You have no morale or respect for anyone, not even for yourself. You're just a fat stinky, god forbidden piece of meat who only takes everything and turns into shit, both literally and figuratively. Your reign of terror on spreading your stupidity and assholeness is over. Begone from this world you belly button lint infested bigot.

ROPE ASAP YOU STUPID CUNT