I support hezbollah, long live hasan nasrallah ✊️

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
8753de0c ff98 4baf 8533 8963ec4d2f93

Under the guidance of ayatollah kohmeni and the guidance of prophet Muhammad

DeliveryService

Hizbullat
hzbollah are the only ones supporting Palestine while Sunnis have their hands up their asses doing nothing

hzbollah are the only ones supporting Palestine while Sunnis have their hands up their asses doing nothing
I never said anything about Palestine did I? Never discredited their actions there?
Doesn't discredit the fact that they are the raafidah who are more-so the party of the Shaytaan.

I never said anything about Palestine did I? Never discredited their actions there?
Doesn't discredit the fact that they are the raafidah who are more-so the party of the Shaytaan.

you are discrediting their actions by insulting them, this proved that you sunni dogs should be left to die instead of us shia risking our lives to save your sorry assers.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh
you are discrediting their actions by insulting them, this proved that you sunni dogs should be left to die instead of us shia risking our lives to save your sorry assers.
You couldn't even address my points which lead to my statement, just be quiet if you can only bark.

You couldn't even address my points which lead to my statement, just be quiet if you can only bark.
You didn’t make a point you just insulted and barked like an abused dog, so insulted you and the Sunnis of Gaza back.

You didn’t make a point you just insulted and barked like an abused dog, so insulted you and the Sunnis of Gaza back.
Your lack of reading comprehension astounds me, or you're just blatantly feigning ignorance as you usually do.