I support illegal immigration

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
I’m not sure why all these white supremacists are still trying to hold on to their “white queens”. Meanwhile she is probably getting ass fucked by some bbc basketball player (they all go black eventually). I gave up on white women many years ago.

I support illegal immigration from Mexico into the USA. If the country becomes more brown then that means I have more of a chance as a white guy. This world is such a clown world even gymmaxxed chadlites be having to date land whales from time to time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, mid, bloomercel and 1 other person
ofc you support yourself nigga

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 22918
Cuck. I'm a fucking mutt and don't support inmigration

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 60051, kebab and 4 others
Cuck. I'm a fucking mutt and don't support inmigration
YOU are the cuck he is correct and based and high iq
more mexicans is better for whites like us

How come?
this

I support illegal immigration from Mexico into the USA. If the country becomes more brown then that means I have more of a chance as a white guy. This world is such a clown world even gymmaxxed chadlites be having to date land whales from time to time.

even though mexican / latina women that come in are not attractive
also if you are in construction business and can employ cheap emplyees

yeah its not abd but its not good either
as a worker immigration will ALWAYS disadvantage you, as a businessman its a plus for you

I support a fascist united europe that has 1 culture, 1 language.
I am against illegal immigration.
We are conquerors of galaxies, creators of civilizations and the destroyers of our enemies.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
>increased male surplus

>i will have more of a chance

80 iq moment

how does there being more brown people increase your chances if the amount of whites is still the same? if you're talking about demographic replacement down the line, you're going to be subject to it as well, you ridiculous fuckwit.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
IMG 6889

>increased male surplus

>i will have more of a chance

80 iq moment

how does there being more brown people increase your chances if the amount of whites is still the same? if you're talking about demographic replacement down the line, you're going to be subject to it as well, you ridiculous fuckwit.
yeah but that applies to EUROPE only srs

if you're in the US as a white male, like me, the current immigration system, is in YOUR advantage hardcore, because:

1. cheaper/illegal labor so you can increase your profits if you have a business (whites are MORE likely to be business owners, and own the majority of wealth, still)
2. brown/ latina women, which are not that attarctive lol, but it will be MILES easier for you, obviously, than the nerdic/ slavic white women, but you must be into that
3. the mexican immigrants that are coming in are mostly 5'5" AND work construction, like 90%+ of them, even IF they are legal, srs, then their women will aspire to be ltrd by white htn+s ofc, so they're not really a sexual competitor

4. i have a good amount of experience with the above ^ so im seeing it past the right wing/ republicuck talking points lol

now imagine that instead of mexican/central immigrants youd have Drago/ Sven and his 6'4" buddies with 120 IQ immigrating to the US in their millions every year
now THAT would be hell lmao

Last edited:
Cope only white women count as slays