"I surprise visited girlfriend and walked in on her watching TV in bed with her guy friend. What shoul i do ?"

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
"Yesterday I wanted to surprise my girlfriend a day early because she was having a rough week with things. I showed up unannounced and walked in on her laying on the bed with one of her guy friends. They were both fully clothed and not cuddling in bed, but the lights were off in the room with the door slightly shut. This was upsetting to me and I am not sure what to do. She assures me that they did nothing together and she would never do anything like that. She felt really remorseful last night and was crying begging me to stay. The whole thing threw me off and really was unsettling for me. She told me that he came over to talk about the problems she was having this week and then they started watching TV after. We were supposed to call before bed 30 minutes after I showed up because she thought I was at home. She never told me she was having him over or anything and swears that she would have told me when we called to say goodnight. I am sorry if I ranted, but this is still fresh in my head. Thanks."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Chadeep and Torero
kill her

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
How do you find these Cuck threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and alurmo
"Yesterday I wanted to surprise my girlfriend a day early because she was having a rough week with things. I showed up unannounced and walked in on her laying on the bed with one of her guy friends. They were both fully clothed and not cuddling in bed, but the lights were off in the room with the door slightly shut. This was upsetting to me and I am not sure what to do. She assures me that they did nothing together and she would never do anything like that. She felt really remorseful last night and was crying begging me to stay. The whole thing threw me off and really was unsettling for me. She told me that he came over to talk about the problems she was having this week and then they started watching TV after. We were supposed to call before bed 30 minutes after I showed up because she thought I was at home. She never told me she was having him over or anything and swears that she would have told me when we called to say goodnight. I am sorry if I ranted, but this is still fresh in my head. Thanks."

No guy friends. Dude should have been clear on this before they were ever a thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and alurmo

"just friends" (with benefits);)

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back