I surrender to my life.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
The level of unlucky I have is unrivaled.

I surrender to my destiny.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Whatever, Deleted member 78221 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, descension, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
at least ur not black, pajeet, beaner, gook or a sand nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, try2beme, bloodsuckingliar and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 78221
Reminder that @st.hamudi but 6‘5 mogs you in every aspect, including face :feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek:
He doesn't
go ride some other ethnic cuck that makes you feel better since they all hate me cuz they ain't me

Last edited:
trust me, the fact that it’s monday and i’m wage slaving rn is the last of my problems
at least you don't have my pathetic life, keep your head up boyo there is always worst than you

at least you don't have my pathetic life, keep your head up boyo there is always worst than you
idk bout that

• So Sad
Reactions: Rea
I am too bout to surrender
Or I already have

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I am too bout to surrender
Or I already have
I mean it in the most chill way tho bro.

Like ok, life is shit, what can I do about it?

Nothing, i’m unlucky and I must work hard for my life to be good and have a meaning.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and try2beme
He doesn't
go ride some other ethnic cuck that makes you feel better since they all hate me cuz they ain't me
You're ethnic as well. :eek::eek: stop acting so special.

And yes, he does mog you in every aspect. Including height. (6'5 barefoot)

Also I don't think any1 would want to be an ethnic slavshit that looks like an indian who copes with height tbh

just join Adonis school and hustlers university :feelshah:

You're ethnic as well. :eek::eek: stop acting so special.

And yes, he does mog you in every aspect. Including height. (6'5 barefoot)

Also I don't think any1 would want to be an ethnic slavshit that looks like an indian who copes with height tbh
He doesn’t. I am 6’5 bare foot fag, 210, lean.
u coping little shitstain it like I told ur sand nigger and Dalit mods that I don’t give af what u delusional fags think about me.
cope, rope jerk off to those pics and the fact that you pulled up my physique so quick shows how much of a desperate shitstain you are. Rent free in your head abdoool.
Fucking faggot, chasing me without a leash. A true abused dog.

I mean it in the most chill way tho bro.

Like ok, life is shit, what can I do about it?

Nothing, i’m unlucky and I must work hard for my life to be good and have a meaning.
If you can get into a well paying profession, just invest in other sources of income. You might have to get into uni to do that though. Then go from there.

• +1
If you can get into a well paying profession, just invest in other sources of income. You might have to get into uni to do that though. Then go from there.
no time for uni, no money neither

no time for uni, no money neither
Yes but your gonna need credentials to say you are capable of xyz otherwise your going to need to know someone. Most high paying jobs need a degree and certificates now unless it’s blue collar and those are all labor intensive some even still require certificates.
What do you do now?

• +1
Yes but your gonna need credentials to say you are capable of xyz otherwise your going to need to know someone. Most high paying jobs need a degree and certificates now unless it’s blue collar and those are all labor intensive some even still require certificates.
What do you do now?
I’ll have credentials when i’ll leave my current job, I need atleast 1 year of experience to be able to get another job like this.

But tbh, I need a way to make money alone without job. I need to move around a lot

Keep coping

• So Sad