I surrender, women hate me instinctively

Phakahn

Phakahn

Bronze
I am just humiliating myself by not being a rude careless caveman. Next time I am in public I'll see women as dirt.

It was so bad at the building enterance, I was getting my keys out then I saw a girl coming towards the door from the inside there wasn't enough time. I moved out of the way and let her come and open the door. This half naked bitch with tattoos on her tighs and a sports uniform came out she was doing that eye roll thing that they do. WTF did I do?!!!! Why am I insulted like this just for existing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Pollorex, Copeful and 2 others
Those types hate everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Muh sex bro
Stick your pee pee in smelly pussy
Poor you

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I am just humiliating myself by not being a rude careless caveman. Next time I am in public I'll see women as dirt.

It was so bad at the building enterance, I was getting my keys out then I saw a girl coming towards the door from the inside there wasn't enough time. I moved out of the way and let her come and open the door. This half naked bitch with tattoos on her tighs and a sports uniform came out she was doing that eye roll thing that they do. WTF did I do?!!!! Why am I insulted like this just for existing?
Sex is never free lmao you always end up paying some way or another

Human connection is so flawed it genuinely disgusts me.

why do we seek out a woman for emotional and intimate connection? why not be like robots and just build space ships and explore the universe, and just be self sufficient???

• JFL
she was expecting you to open the door for her incel

• JFL