I suspect that many guys fake their deep voices

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
The distinction between a real deep voice and a fake one is pretty clear most of the time. A real deep voice doesn't sound forced and will sound deep regardless of whether the man is speaking from his diaphragm or not. With that said, I feel like a lot of the men I talk to are purposely speaking from the very depths of their diaphragms and forcing their voices to sound as bass-y as possible whenever they speak to sound more masc.

We all know that women find deep voices sexy and charming in men, but please guys, if you don't have a naturally deep voice, I wouldn't recommend faking one because it sounds more obvious than you may think. If you don't believe me, record yourself talking in your normal voice, and then again in your fake voice, then go back and forth comparing the two and you'll see how autistic the fake one sounds.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Latinolooksmaxxer and PlayersGetPlayed
Girls do this too with their high voices actually

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Latinolooksmaxxer
not true at all, if you fake it long enough it will start to sound natural like my brother

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Its not necessarily fake but more where you pull your voice from. If its all chest you sound retarded so its better to pull more from throat/larynx than chest

Here in brazil most people pull a bit more from head voice and thats why foreigners say we are soft-spoken

Last edited: