I suspect the main reason for a thin neck is..

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Habitually bad posture. I think most guys with skinny twink necks have bad posture. When your posture is perfect and the neck muscles are engaged it should ever so slightly grow them over time, like walking builds your calves. I also noticed IRL everyone I see even muscular gymcels with bad posture have dispro

A main cause of shit neck posture is also weak neck muscles. So the effects compounds. Neck gets weaker, posture is worse, neck gets even weaker, etc.

Honestly like 80% of you here I see have shitty necks NGL. I see skinny chads IRL that have thick necks.

Posture guide, or just google it.

If you don’t care about fixing a shit neck

56BA77CD B2B5 4B00 BCC2 9E8DA0455A38
D98F9FB7 7452 43F6 B075 CC5187C4589B

Obviously you don’t want to solely rely on extremely gradual posture gains to get a thicker neck

This is nothing revolutionary. I just see muscular gymcels walking around with poor posture and pencil necks and they look retarded. You should be training it simultaneously but I think many of us here have bad posture. Someone took a candid of me and I legit looked retarded with how much forward head posture I had, despite me consciously trying to have good posture 95% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lev Peshkov, Lolcel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
another coper not accepting his own gene fucked him.

it's the genes dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
It could be, I always had shit posture during my teenage years. But as someone else said, it could just be genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
genetic and T

Guys with big jaws and jock face often have a thick neck, despite a skinny non muscular body.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 756
Habitually bad posture. I think most guys with skinny twink necks have bad posture. When your posture is perfect and the neck muscles are engaged it should ever so slightly grow them over time, like walking builds your calves. I also noticed IRL everyone I see even muscular gymcels with bad posture have dispro

A main cause of shit neck posture is also weak neck muscles. So the effects compounds. Neck gets weaker, posture is worse, neck gets even weaker, etc.

Honestly like 80% of you here I see have shitty necks NGL. I see skinny chads IRL that have thick necks.

Posture guide, or just google it.

If you don’t care about fixing a shit neck

View attachment 1351603View attachment 1351604

Obviously you don’t want to solely rely on extremely gradual posture gains to get a thicker neck

This is nothing revolutionary. I just see muscular gymcels walking around with poor posture and pencil necks and they look retarded. You should be training it simultaneously but I think many of us here have bad posture. Someone took a candid of me and I legit looked retarded with how much forward head posture I had, despite me consciously trying to have good posture 95% of the time.
Does neck training actually work though, I’ve always wanted a thicker neck but every time I’ve done any neck training it never had results besides a neck pump after workout.

Guys with big jaws and jock face often have a thick neck, despite a skinny non muscular body.
The why don't i have thick neck? I had shitty posture from childhood and have thin neck but a wide masculine jaw and many other features