I swallowed the black pill at 13

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
When I was 13, I was looking at my sister’s high school yearbook and there was this quote that this kid made that said “I’m not a loser” quoted by him, even though other people probably said it before.
I could relate to that quote. Kids gave me a hard time during that time. After reading that quote, I told myself this:
-I was gonna have a rough school life
-Girls wouldn’t be attracted to me
-Wasn’t gonna go to prom
Those are all the negatives. The positive is this:
-Be fit by the time I graduate high school and go away to school afterwards
I was wrong about that, but I was right about the negatives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Ethnicsmatter, AspiringChad and 7 others
brutal blackpill ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, dogtown, Deleted member 483 and 2 others
@freakofnature

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 483
I swallowed it at 16, this year basically. But I always knew deep down foids didn't like me and distanced themselves from me, happened all the time in primary school, and even now in HS but only one foid does it.

i swallowed it at 17 when i found the incel community. i was heavily bluepilled my childhood and too low IQ to figure it out on my own.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, androidcel and SikKunt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
i was redpilled young tbh. thats why i ldar so much thinking it was over

When i was 8 I realized that the fact that I wasn't as tall or handsome as some of my classmates would result in women being far less attracted to me and people having a far less positive perception of me was crushing. I gave up then and there. Even before that I realized that people's love for each other was completely dependent on looks or 'bribery' such as with my parents.

I just decided to say that I hate women and be rude af towards foids out of pure spite. I'm slightly above average height for my age rn though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
Hope all of you realize that this retard stole this from my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Bengt and androidcel
I swallowed it at 16, this year basically. But I always knew deep down foids didn't like me and distanced themselves from me, happened all the time in primary school, and even now in HS but only one foid does it.
Only one girl distances themselves from you? Fucking Chad gtfo my board.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
Only one girl distances themselves from you? Fucking Chad gtfo my board.
Yeh bro but she hates me hard fr I can tell. Other foids don't care much for me, also my oneitis is friends with that bitch and I can tell she mocks me ffs.

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
Yeh bro but she hates me hard fr I can tell. Other foids don't care much for me, also my oneitis is friends with that bitch and I can tell she mocks me ffs.
The majority of girls in my school seem to not like me. I've never had a female friend or even a female acquaintance.

• +1
@androidcel why the angry reaction?😢
I've never had a female friend or even a female acquaintance.
Me neither m8, also why do you think they don't like you? What signs are they showing?

• So Sad
Reactions: Exafc
@androidcel why the angry reaction?😢

Me neither m8, also why do you think they don't like you? What signs are they showing?
When there are assigned seats in class they literally move away from where I am. It's not like other people do this or it's only one girl. It's multiple girls of different grades (sophomore, junior, senior).

• +1
When there are assigned seats in class they literally move away from where I am
I also have assigned seats but only in physics class, that's where the bitch distances herself, sat next to other foids a couple months back in the same class but they din do it.

• WTF
Reactions: Exafc
I swallowed the blackpill when I was born

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel
Mogs me I swallowed it at 14

i always knew it was over

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos