I swear few mms and I would look like MM facially

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
I wouldnt be MM because 5'10 height ded srs but I would be such a slayer if only I had few more mms of forward chin/mandible and less lower eyelid exposure, and little bit of forward maxilla and I would slay so hard.. jfl why life gotta be like this, it's so fucking over. I am such a subhuman with fucked chin just lol mfw
Ezgif 2 4155e97a8df9
mfw....

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, RecessedPrettyboy, Velvet and 2 others
Tf u talking bout nigga
U need lefort 474567

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Justttt, bassfreak and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3902
me 2 bro feel you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Isn't that fixable? Try being a skullcel.
Yes, I need fucking money tho and lose my high inhib to acc do something about it

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 1464
No

Images 35

This difference is not mm, it's cm

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and wellthatsucks
I wouldnt be MM because 5'10 height ded srs but I would be such a slayer if only I had few more mms of forward chin/mandible and less lower eyelid exposure, and little bit of forward maxilla and I would slay so hard.. jfl why life gotta be like this, it's so fucking over. I am such a subhuman with fucked chin just lol mfw
View attachment 170141 mfw....

Few cm

For me

IMG 20191121 010805

Screenshot 20191121 013326

more like a few inches for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
sad shit, man

Lefort 3 would move midface forward msdo would increase bottom palate size add some retin a I should be fine the issue is my fucking eyes need to be more forward

You will never look like anything near that, why even bother? You also have two different phenotypes.

The 3rd 1 is literally my phenotype ffs the 4th is not that means it's possible minus eye area literally a ai constructed that keep fucking coping minud eye projection I can get the rest

The 3rd 1 is literally my phenotype ffs the 4th is not that means it's possible minus eye area literally a ai constructed that keep fucking coping minud eye projection I can get the rest
Keep coping you retard, you will never look like a decent human being you subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt and Butthurt Dweller
Keep coping you retard, you will never look like a decent human being you subhuman.

Get your eyes checked M8 I actually saw bone differences were cm differences keep being blind for me

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr