i swear i fucking hate friends (depends)

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
ok so usually they are the most autistic creature with no common sense its hard to find actually good and well intelligent friend im lucky i got at least 3 but the rest are fucking dumb ass shit (ofc i gotta act like they arent which makes me more mad)

>in class
>compliment a friend on his jacket/pants
> he doesnt take the compliment well
> ask him where he got it
>doesnt want to answer and tell me to talk to him after class
> class ends i met him
> he goes on to talk about how he thinks im trying to humiliate him as in im trying to look better than him

i mean what the fuck is this dude iq why cant i have normal friend its always the most fuck up subhuman being

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, LuckyBeast, h111 and 1 other person
This is why I don’t have any friends at school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and kalluss
This is why I don’t have any friends at school
i have to fucking lie if i were honest i would never have any friends lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and h111
You called him out in front of everyone :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kalluss, Suns9999 and h111
Maybe he was insecure about the jacket and felt like he was being called out :LOL:

Nvm i was just asking if you said it in front of the class, or in front of everyone
no it was art class and everyone was talking to each other and i just open up a conversation by saying that , he was being ignore by some dude so i just started to talk to him he was on the furthers desk possible

• +1
Reactions: h111
Maybe he was insecure about the jacket and felt like he was being called out :LOL:
shit then dont fucking wear it at school jfl (he wore this shit every day so its impossible)

• +1
Reactions: h111
ok so usually they are the most autistic creature with no common sense its hard to find actually good and well intelligent friend im lucky i got at least 3 but the rest are fucking dumb ass shit (ofc i gotta act like they arent which makes me more mad)

>in class
>compliment a friend on his jacket/pants
> he doesnt take the compliment well
> ask him where he got it
>doesnt want to answer and tell me to talk to him after class
> class ends i met him
> he goes on to talk about how he thinks im trying to humiliate him as in im trying to look better than him

i mean what the fuck is this dude iq why cant i have normal friend its always the most fuck up subhuman being
all my friends are fake besides like 3. ik they hate me I just wouldnt have anyone to sit with at lunch if I left

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Glad I don't have friends

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
all my friends are fake besides like 3. ik they hate me I just wouldnt have anyone to sit with at lunch if I left
real ( i dont eat at school)

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125