I swear to god every white person In ever come across is so fucking ugly

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 rated mid htn, king Edgar 🪖 👑
I can never fathom how much this forum boot licks white ppl so much like I never see attractive white ppl like I ain’t even coping either. The average white male I see literally has no smv what so ever lol. Black + Mexican appeal maxed all have higher smv then these white niqqas where im from. Also the girls are literally pancake flat with no curves like bruh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, |Daddy_Zygos|, Looks234 and 7 others
because u live in texas where all the poor white trash live so they're dysgenic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ElTruecel, Clqs and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
go new england or some shit dont gauge white ppls attractiveness of those poor fucks in trailer parks
Is Europe shit to live in? Would u rather live in USA or Ireland

White ppl have lowest smv in Texas ngl, tbh even all major cities in USA e.g New York la , Miami
There are no wypipo in Texas. 0 in Dallas, 0 in Austin, 0 in Houston.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, watah and goo25
5635FA49CCD01108FD22894423BCBCE2EF93F4A4

White people are definitely glazed here though. Ethnics just can't let go of that coloring.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
whiteness itself is the smv they dont need actual qualities to have it

whiteness itself is the smv they dont need actual qualities to have it
This is such bs bruh. I keep hearing this same shit but I’ve never seen a 10/10 girl wether ethnic or white date some one just for their “ whiteness “

5635FA49CCD01108FD22894423BCBCE2EF93F4A4

White people are definitely glazed here though. Ethnics just can't let go of that coloring.
White ppl are carried by eye colour for colouring ngl. If ethnics had coloured eyes it would contrast much better with their r skin colour

North America?

• +1
You’re a fucking Mexican. The only reason you exist is because some white guys got horny and they brought no white women with them. If they brought them like the Anglos did you wouldn’t exist.
IMG 2248

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Debetro and 97baHater
You’re a fucking Mexican. The only reason you exist is because some white guys got horny and they brought no white women with them. If they brought them like the Anglos did you wouldn’t exist.
View attachment 3103387
explain the pic I can’t be bothered reading an incel
Meme
The only ppl who say whites are most attractive is this fucking forum 😂😂

explain the pic I can’t be bothered reading an incel
Meme
The only ppl who say whites are most attractive is this fucking forum 😂😂
Your great great so on grandma thought so, that’s why all your European dna is on your paternal side. The racial side you identify with got cucked by bwc😂😂😂😂

because u live in texas where all the poor white trash live so they're dysgenic
It is true that urban and suburban whites generally mog rural whites.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Your great great so on grandma thought so, that’s why all your European dna is on your paternal side. The racial side you identify with got cucked by bwc😂😂😂😂
Can’t be bothered reading and caring about all that

Good that you find your people more attractive

• +1
Reactions: watah, cromagnon and FascisstChad
People in general are mid or ugly.
White people only look better on average because their longer faces mean they don't look as bad when bloated. Other races/ethnicities have wider faces so they look even worse when bloated.

Everyone is just so fat nowadays. Being overweight is the default.
Being obese = still socially acceptable.
Being morbidly obese = people will finally call you fat here.
Being a normal weight = skinny
Being actually skinny = "you're anorexic/have an eating disorder :soy:"

Humans having unhealthy amounts fat is so new. Just a few hundred years ago (basically nothing evolution wise) people didn't have regular access to food and had to walk everywhere.

Last edited:
I can never fathom how much this forum boot licks white ppl so much like I never see attractive white ppl like I ain’t even coping either. The average white male I see literally has no smv what so ever lol. Black + Mexican appeal maxed all have higher smv then these white niqqas where im from. Also the girls are literally pancake flat with no curves like bruh
Look at europe and you will take back your words

• JFL
Yes 2 sentences is too complex for your 87 IQ Mexican brain.
Explain in more simpler terms I don’t understand what this kinda means only a bit

@Juandigomigo22

Southern White trash state

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium, |Daddy_Zygos| and billymidnight
Shit take there’s good looking ppl in every ethnicity @the next o'pry

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry