i swear to god if i see one more fucking clavicular thread

P

piec

Kraken
also typing your text like this doesnt make it any less retarded or relevant u fucking imbecile @Lebgfinal

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, ChadL1te, noobs and 1 other person
0 replies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, billymidnight, puniteking and 6 others
0 replies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
oh no 0 replies
meanwhile you are a disgusting pizza faced deformed lower third and fwhr ethnic skull looking ugly faggot that shouldve killed himself 3 years ago if he had any brain capacity and logical thinking skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ChadL1te and lowtiernormiechad
What are you gonna do bud?

stop typing in big fonts only few are allowed to do that jfl

oh no 0 replies
meanwhile you are a disgusting pizza faced deformed lower third and fwhr ethnic skull looking ugly faggot that shouldve killed himself 3 years ago if he had any brain capacity and logical thinking skills
"ethnic" :forcedsmile:

Clavicular is AWFUL!

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
also typing your text like this doesnt make it any less retarded or relevant u fucking imbecile @Lebgfinal
destroyed him, he’s a moron

yes you fucking amerimutt retard you literally look like a fucking mexican man in slightly white skin

View attachment 3051813
yes you fucking amerimutt retard you literally look like a fucking mexican man in slightly white skin
I'm 0% mexican, but okay man, just make fun of me for stuff outside my control. I'll let you think.

Last edited:
I'm 0% mexican, but okay man, just make fun of me for stuff under my control. I'll let you think.
:lul::lul: do you not understand you are not helping yourself typing like this? you look like a pathetic cuck. i literally laughed out loud when i saw this message

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
:lul::lul: do you not understand you are not helping yourself typing like this? you look like a pathetic cuck. i literally laughed out loud when i saw this message
I can't really choose how I look. I made a thread exposing the coping that Clavicular is doing.
Now if you are retarded and just don't read what I say and the only thing you come to me is making fun of how I look.
Then you don't get my point. Prove me I'm wrong in any way and I'll listen to you.
But you seem like you just want to make fun of me and get my attention.

Funny the only thing you seem to be able to do is post my face, bully me and just say I should kill myself.
Such mature and useful tips you are giving me.

I can't really choose how I look. I made a thread exposing the coping that Clavicular is doing.
Now if you are retarded and just don't read what I say and the only thing you come to me is making fun of how I look.
Then you don't get my point. Prove me I'm wrong in any way and I'll listen to you.
But you seem like you just want to make fun of me and get my attention.
not a signle molecule has been read in that thread. none was needed. some people no matter what cannot be convinced of something. you chose to believe everything under the sun is cope and wont help you so be it, i dont care enough to argue with you about this because i just came to the conclusion you are a fucking moron.
just please, go fuck yourself on incels or neets or whatever floats your boat, this is a looksmaxxing forum and if you think nothing works then what is the fucking point of your membership here? only thing you do is please other rotting faggots or annoy people
btw your base is genuinely not bad if you did what i told you to for 2 years you would ascend hard. your whole life could change 180 degrees, but your retarded beliefs wont let that happen. maybe if you actually tried you would realize, its funny how random life is

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
16/16 marks

• +1
Reactions: android