I swear to God, women don't give fuck about religion.

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond
Tomorrow night I'm going for a date with hot hoe, but what really surprises me is her insta story highlights are full of islamic religious stutf but on tinder she is Literly holding up her boobs.

@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 32423, ascension and 2 others
@ceo @Piratecel @AspiringMogger is every somali hoe like this for real?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Piratecel and Deleted member 31562
Tomorrow night I'm going for a date with hot hoe, but what really surprises me is her insta story highlights are full of islamic religious stutf but on tinder she is Literly holding up her boobs.

@emeraldglass
They will deal with their sins themselves on their own on the day of judgement.

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”

Meaning it will be difficult.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2260

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
And you think the guys do?

JFL most aren't even actually religious, they only think that they should be.
Jfl at the guy she will marry and believe her to be virgin and islamic lol

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
They will deal with their sins themselves on their own on the day of judgement.

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”

Meaning it will be difficult.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2260

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
Bro i do sincerely love God, but what's the point of being an incel?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Last edited:
Bro i do sincerely love God, but what's the point of being an incel?
It’s not about being an incel. An incel is someone’s who would not be able to get laid despite him putting in effort.

If you choose to not indulge in premarital sex than you are a volcel voluntarily celibate.

It’s about adhering to the law that god gave us. I to made the mistake of indulging in premarital sex but now I repented.

“And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a fahishah [anything that transgresses its limits a great sin], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allaah forgives him).” [Quran chapter 17 Verse 32]

Imam al-Qurtubi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The scholars said that the phrase ‘And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse’ is more eloquent than merely saying Do not commit Zina, because the meaning is, Do not even come close to Zina. This means not doing any deed that may get close to Zina or lead to it, such as being alone with a member of the opposite sex, touching, looking, going to evil places, speaking in a haraam manner to a woman to whom one is not related, thinking about and planning immoral acts, and so on.

Abd-Allah ibn Masood said: I asked the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), Which sin is worst in the sight of Allah? He said, To make any rival to Allah, when He has created you. I asked, Then what? He said, To kill your child for fear that he will eat with you. I asked, Then what? He said, To commit Zina with the wife of your neighbour. (Reported by al-Bukhari, 8/492; Muslim, 1/90).

All religions are agreed that Zina is haram; no religion allows it. The punishment for Zina is the most severe of punishments, because it violates peoples’ honour and lineages.

The sin of Zina may be of varying degrees, and the gravity of the offence depends on the nature and circumstances of the deed, although all Zina is haram, a major sin and an act of immorality. Zina with a mahram [i.e., incest] (Allah forbid) or with a married woman is far worse than Zina with a woman to whom one is not related or with an unmarried woman, because it involves violating the rights of the husband, contaminating his bed, attributing a child to him that is not his, and other kinds of offence and harm.

If her husband is a neighbour, the crime of being a bad neighbour is added to the offence. If her husband is one's brother or relative, the crime of breaking family ties is added. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: He will not enter Paradise whose neighbour is not safe from his evil actions. (Reported by Muslim, 1/68).

Zina means unlawful sexual intercourse.