I swim in deep parts of oceans

asdvek

asdvek

Like I just fucking arrive in the beach then start sprinting into the water then jump and start freestyle swimming extremely fast for a few minutes then get into extremely deep areas and areas very far away from shore. I just swim and swim go even further. It takes a while to go back to shore though. I swim kilometers away from the shore where I can barely see the shore, I fucking look underwater and it's fucking like 30-40 meters deep jfl I can't really tell tho but it's very deep. Keep in mind I don't use any equipment, literally just shorts, nothing else, no goggles, no nose pinch, no oxygen tank. It really tires me it's so tiring to swim I burn lots of calories then I go back to shore which takes idk how much i dont have a timer but it takes rlly long. I get hungry af like very hungry and start eating watermelons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Akhi, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Mirin? It's the only good form of cardio and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
This is not larp im swimming since very young age and i always went swimming with my dad

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Cool story, swimmy boy. Go find Nemo or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Autismcel, sickdawgie and 2 others
I also sometimes go into a current on purpose and let it drag me away, currents bring you like 100 feet away and it's really fun also it's faster than olympic swimmer i also swim along with the current too it's very fast

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
One day the waves are gonna be ur worst enemy

You psychopath

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and asdvek
Ye until a storm happens out of nowhere
Faggot i check the weather and if it happened i'd quickly go back to shore big ass waves dont just start appearing out of nowhere dumb ignorant faggot fuck your ignorance i hate ignorant people you dont know shit

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Faggot i check the weather and if it happened i'd quickly go back to shore big ass waves dont just start appearing out of nowhere dumb ignorant faggot fuck your ignorance i hate ignorant people you dont know shit
Not always 100% accurate thi

What’s the point of this is it good?

Like I just fucking arrive in the beach then start sprinting into the water then jump and start freestyle swimming extremely fast for a few minutes then get into extremely deep areas and areas very far away from shore. I just swim and swim go even further. It takes a while to go back to shore though. I swim kilometers away from the shore where I can barely see the shore, I fucking look underwater and it's fucking like 30-40 meters deep jfl I can't really tell tho but it's very deep. Keep in mind I don't use any equipment, literally just shorts, nothing else, no goggles, no nose pinch, no oxygen tank. It really tires me it's so tiring to swim I burn lots of calories then I go back to shore which takes idk how much i dont have a timer but it takes rlly long. I get hungry af like very hungry and start eating watermelons.
Which country mane?
Mediterranean sea?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • JFL
Cool. Now bring a cinder block with you and walk into the ocean. Hold your breath and continue walking until you no longer see the top. Ah, yes, admire the scenery. And when you can no longer hold your breath, let go of the cinder block and swim to the top. Sure, you probably won't make it but hey... it's fun, right?

OR! Next time you go swimming in the ocean, bring a ziplock bag full of chum. Fish guts, organs, fish heads, etc. Swim as far out as you can go! Open the bag and pour it over your head.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
funky flamingo: offtopic edition

love that for you

• +1
I also sometimes go into a current on purpose and let it drag me away, currents bring you like 100 feet away and it's really fun also it's faster than olympic swimmer i also swim along with the current too it's very fast
death speedrun

Yeah while being in a cage like pussy, real men do it without cage
No, not in a cage
In Jupiter, Florida
Screenshot 2024 08 05 14 08 05 86 965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4

This ain't a bull but there were bulls there

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steph4gr, BigJimsWornOutTires and asdvek
yea thats why i can swim as far as i want
Ooooh. Bummer. I thought it was an ocean. Wanna take that swimming to the ocean now?

• JFL
that can go wrong very quickly
That's part of the fun
Also, loads of people swim by sharks without even knowing. It's rare to not be safe

wow youre so low inhib and crazy

bro swims so far he cant even see the ground anymore 🤪😧😧

Regret reading