I T HAS TO WOOORK!!!!(dicklets GTFIH)

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
Guys it really works, it HAS TO!!! But I already know most of you autists aren’t even trying it but anyway… Had to help some people. Even if you’re ugly(which you are) a massive penis will make you known and make you more of a man.

Attachments

• 2B7C94B2-D889-4F4F-BE6C-EB9B42441997.png
    2B7C94B2-D889-4F4F-BE6C-EB9B42441997.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 76099DB3-60B4-43DB-979A-59231004067C.png
    76099DB3-60B4-43DB-979A-59231004067C.png
    466.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ellisadrian, luciolencer, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Post the exact technique of these tribe’s people or this thread is useless

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz
It's an ad for a penis traction device. They want your money.
Maybe you will gain 0.2 inches from it who knows but nobody ever grew a horsecock from using one.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
This may have worked but not in the ways you think. Generally most penis extension practices will end up ruining your erection quality however if you come from a tribe where every man in your genetic line was doing these stretches before having you as a kid, then odds are you will be born with a dick ever so slightly longer each generation but able to have normal erections since you are inheriting this biologically instead of through practice.

The physical changes we make to our bodies before having children has a slight effect on how they end up developing naturally. Theres even been occurances as immediate as a guy breaking a bone in his rib causing it to be slightly deformed and then when he had a son, that son was born with the same deformity even though it was of course not something that was naturally in his genetic code. So imagine the monster cock you would have if all your forefathers had all been stretching

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
JFL at the photos

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
This may have worked but not in the ways you think. Generally most penis extension practices will end up ruining your erection quality however if you come from a tribe where every man in your genetic line was doing these stretches before having you as a kid, then odds are you will be born with a dick ever so slightly longer each generation but able to have normal erections since you are inheriting this biologically instead of through practice.

The physical changes we make to our bodies before having children has a slight effect on how they end up developing naturally. Theres even been occurances as immediate as a guy breaking a bone in his rib causing it to be slightly deformed and then when he had a son, that son was born with the same deformity even though it was of course not something that was naturally in his genetic code. So imagine the monster cock you would have if all your forefathers had all been stretching
based epigeneticist

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper and Magnum Opus
5DBA91A3 AA85 4D03 B353 27308E944798

.org meet-up be like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person

Jfl this is the literal complete opposite of what they told us happened in school

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, looksseg and Deleted member 1901
Jfl this is the literal complete opposite of what they told us happened in school
What did they tell you in school?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
What did they tell you in school?
For example if you amputate your arm and have kids obviously your kid won’t be born one armed

Or if you dye your hair blond obviously your kids hair won’t be blonde

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and looksseg
For example if you amputate your arm and have kids obviously your kid won’t be born one armed

Or if you dye your hair blond obviously your kids hair won’t be blonde
Yeah thats true but thats because losing an arm is too sudden and too big a change for it to immediately take place in your children on a genetic level and hair dye is not something that effects your actual hair since the hair bulb under you scalp will still be the same colour which is where you get your colour from. Generally it has to be a gradual process for example we lost our ape tails from not using them to the point that they kept atrophying and shrivelling from each generation to the next and eventually just didnt develop them at all anymore and only have the tail bone as a remnant of that. Thats basically like losing a limb

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PYT
Yeah thats true but thats because losing an arm is too sudden and too big a change for it to immediately take place in your children on a genetic level and hair dye is not something that effects your actual hair since the hair bulb under you scalp will still be the same colour which is where you get your colour from. Generally it has to be a gradual process for example we lost our ape tails from not using them to the point that they kept atrophying and shrivelling from each generation to the next and eventually just didnt develop them at all anymore and only have the tail bone as a remnant of that. Thats basically like losing a limb
Hmm so if I didn’t move my arm for say a year and then my arm couldn’t move anymore and I have a child something similar would affect my child?

I was taught that we lost our tail bones through evolution, assuming every monkey had tail bones, some monkey eventually would have a genetic mutation where it’s tail is shorter than the others which would allow it to move upright easier increasing his chances of procreating

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
Hmm so if I didn’t move my arm for say a year and then my arm couldn’t move anymore and I have a child something similar would affect my child?

I was taught that we lost our tail bones through evolution, assuming every monkey had tail bones, some monkey eventually would have a genetic mutation where it’s tail is shorter than the others which would allow it to move upright easier increasing his chances of procreating
No genetic changes generally take a long time usually not enough for you to have a major change on yourt child but you could still have a slight one, the ribcage guy was just a rare incident of it being so direct. Evolution is basically what I'm talking about, the physical changes/adaptions we acquire in our lives are passed down on a small level to our kids and this is repeated over and over until those adaptions become more prominent in the childs natural development. Using your arm as an example where if you didnt use it would it eventually effect your kid, we can already see proof of this in that peoples lives have become more sedentary compared to our distant ancestors and our fitness levels have also diminished hugely as a result but it was again a gradual process. Being capable of running miles and miles every day with ease was normal at some point in our evolutionary line and still is for people in those cultures that are very isolated from modernity and everyone has to run everywhere all day long. There are young kids born in those cultures that can run enormous distances even at a very young age without any training and have much higher lung capacities naturally

If you dedicated your whole life to working out and so did the mother of your kids and everyone of your descendants did too then eventually your bloodline would be giving birth to naturally fit people. This is what people mean when they say genetics in regards to bodybuilding and athletics, some people are just born from higher quality genetic pools and respond better to training and have a higher natural base, those high quality genetics arent random chance but come from ancestries of people who would have been more physically active than ones that werent. It's not always a direct guarantee though, Arnold Schwarzenegger has two sons and one clearly inherinted his muscle building genetics and is already a bodybuilder while the other one isnt. So while there is still some up for chance, generally your genetic makeup is a result of the adaptions your ancestors made in life before having their children and were gradually passed down over time, whether those adaptions are good or bad or which ones are representative in you has a small amount of chance involved

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT
No genetic changes generally take a long time usually not enough for you to have a major change on yourt child but you could still have a slight one, the ribcage guy was just a rare incident of it being so direct. Evolution is basically what I'm talking about, the physical changes/adaptions we acquire in our lives are passed down on a small level to our kids and this is repeated over and over until those adaptions become more prominent in the childs natural development. Using your arm as an example where if you didnt use it would it eventually effect your kid, we can already see proof of this in that peoples lives have become more sedentary compared to our distant ancestors and our fitness levels have also diminished hugely as a result but it was again a gradual process. Being capable of running miles and miles every day with ease was normal at some point in our evolutionary line and still is for people in those cultures that are very isolated from modernity and everyone has to run everywhere all day long. There are young kids born in those cultures that can run enormous distances even at a very young age without any training and have much higher lung capacities naturally

If you dedicated your whole life to working out and so did the mother of your kids and everyone of your descendants did too then eventually your bloodline would be giving birth to naturally fit people. This is what people mean when they say genetics in regards to bodybuilding and athletics, some people are just born from higher quality genetic pools and respond better to training and have a higher natural base, those high quality genetics arent random chance but come from ancestries of people who would have been more physically active than ones that werent. It's not always a direct guarantee though, Arnold Schwarzenegger has two sons and one clearly inherinted his muscle building genetics and is already a bodybuilder while the other one isnt. So while there is still some up for chance, generally your genetic makeup is a result of the adaptions your ancestors made in life before having their children and were gradually passed down over time, whether those adaptions are good or bad or which ones are representative in you has a small amount of chance involved
Interesting so why do you think some people have smaller penises?

Interesting so why do you think some people have smaller penises?
I think that mostly comes down to the hormonal profile. The largest penis sizes seem to come from enviroments that 1. have a hot climate since vitamin D is very important for male hormone production and regulation but also the heat increasse blood vessel dilation which means they expand for easier bloodflow and this also causes dick to hang lower as opposed to cold climate where it would shrivel and stay close to the body and 2. Good nutrition, things like protein (general body growth), but also meat in overall is important for male hormones and many other vitamins like zinc are important for testosterone production too. Because of this, we tend to see the biggest penis sizes occur in places like some african countries or greece/ some other southern euro countries

While some african countries have normal penis size, the ones that lived close to the equator where it was too hot (sun exposure and vit D) for any vegetation to grow had to survive mostly off animals (protein) and seafood (zinc). Meanwhile places like greece again have a much better nutritional supply than africa while also having the very high sun exposure. Meanwhile we see small penis sizes coming from countries that are generally colder and poorer nutrition. I'm irish and we have one of the smallest penis sizes in Europe. We also have have cold weather with very little sun (palest nation on the earth) and for a long time had famine and extremely poor nutrition. Same case goes for east Asians, while some of them experience hot weather in some areas, their nutrition for a long long time was mostly rice and vegetables and very very little meat which is not good for bodily growth in general which is also why they tend to be short with thinner bones.

So it mostly comes down to how your environment and nutrition effects your hormonal profile and if all your ancestors were living with poor hormonal profiles that lead to their penises not growing as large then over time, the children just end up developing smaller penises. Or that each generation that stays in the same environment and nutritional access then theyre dicks are only going to grow to the length that those conditions allow and so are not reaching what they could be. This can be applied to any bodypart really, cultures where people couldnt get enough calcium ended up with them developing bone diseases that their children eventually ended up just being born with naturally

Last edited:

That’s not how epigenetics work…

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, OnlyHeightMatters, looksseg and 1 other person
That’s not how epigenetics work…
Literally how it works

"Ancestral environmental exposures such as toxicants, abnormal nutrition or stress can promote the epigenetic transgenerational inheritance of disease and phenotypic variation. These environmental factors induce the epigenetic reprogramming of the germline (sperm and egg)"

Literally how it works

"Ancestral environmental exposures such as toxicants, abnormal nutrition or stress can promote the epigenetic transgenerational inheritance of disease and phenotypic variation. These environmental factors induce the epigenetic reprogramming of the germline (sperm and egg)"
I know epigenetics can be inherited, but stretching dick to cause specific epigenetic changes involved in dick growth seems unlikely to work. I’m not even sure it would cause epigenetic change at all. According to you, getting genio would make your offspring have a prominent chin?

• +1
I know epigenetics can be inherited, but stretching dick to cause specific epigenetic changes involved in dick growth seems unlikely to work. I’m not even sure it would cause epigenetic change at all. According to you, getting genio would make your offspring have a prominent chin?
No because bones are far less malleable so it takes long consistent change/pressure that each subsequent offspring goes through for it to start having a permanent genetic effect. But it is true if all your ancestors developed more robust bones from doing something that caused that effect, for example if all you ancestors survived off very tough meat and having to chew though it over developed their jaw then as generations went on, their offspring would eventually be born with more developed jaws than a genetic line that never did any of this, we see adaptions like this everywhere . Though in the same way, there's african cultures that stretch their necks out with rings and I'm pretty sure the kids aren't being born with extra long necks, or at least not to an extent that's as noticeable as these dick stretchers. In the end I think it comes down to the malleability of the trait in question and how consistent and powerful the change thats being applied to it over each generation. The dick stretching might not even be the case but it would seem very coincidental that they all have abnormally long dicks compared to everywhere else but also just so happen to all do dick stretching even though it supposedly makes no change to them

Last edited:
No because bones are far less malleable so it takes long consistent change/pressure that each subsequent offspring goes through for it to start having a permanent genetic effect. But it is true if all your ancestors developed more robust bones from doing something that caused that effect, for example if all you ancestors survived off very meat and having to chew though it over developed their jaw then as generations went on, their offspring would eventually be born with more developed jaws than a genetic line that never did any of this, we see adaptions like this everywhere . Though in the same way, there's african cultures that stretch their necks out with rings and I'm pretty sure the kids aren't being born with extra long necks, or at least not to an extent that's as noticeable as these dick stretchers. In the end I think it comes down to the malleability of the trait in question and how consistent and powerful the change thats being applied to it over each generation. The dick stretching might not even be the case but it would seem very coincidental that they all have abnormally long dicks compared to everywhere else but also just so happen to all do dick stretching even though it supposedly makes no change to them
You are talking about something in which you have absolutely no understanding of. What is the mechanism for dick stretching to work? Epigenetic changes? That seems unlikely, unnecessary, and illogical.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, OnlyHeightMatters and spectacularpixlr
lmao at this hahahahahah go to school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
You are talking about something in which you have absolutely no understanding of. What is the mechanism for dick stretching to work? Epigenetic changes? That seems unlikely, unnecessary, and illogical.
Epigenetic changes are literally the basis of evolution, a creature and its offspring constantly adapt to whatever they are exposed to in their environment over and over again until it becomes something that generations further down the line are just born with it naturally

lmao at this hahahahahah go to school
"The coccyx, or tailbone, is the remnant of a lost tail. All mammals have a tail at some point in their development; in humans, it is present for a period of 4 weeks, during stages 14 to 22 of human embryogenesis. This tail is most prominent in human embryos 31–35 days old. The tailbone, located at the end of the spine, has lost its original function in assisting balance and mobility, though it still serves some secondary functions, such as being an attachment point for muscles, which explains why it has not degraded further"

"The coccyx, or tailbone, is the remnant of a lost tail. All mammals have a tail at some point in their development; in humans, it is present for a period of 4 weeks, during stages 14 to 22 of human embryogenesis. This tail is most prominent in human embryos 31–35 days old. The tailbone, located at the end of the spine, has lost its original function in assisting balance and mobility, though it still serves some secondary functions, such as being an attachment point for muscles, which explains why it has not degraded further"
this is not the point, but your pseudo scientific approach to evolution is just too good mate

• +1
this is not the point, but your pseudo scientific approach to evolution is just too good mate
Thats the only point Im making and evolution isnt a pseudo science. Why do you think we dont have tails anymore?

Thats the only point Im making and evolution isnt a pseudo science. Why do you think we dont have tails anymore?
"The physical changes we make to our bodies before having children has a slight effect on how they end up developing naturally."
Fucking state of this forum, cut your arm off, breed, does your son not have an arm? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hate verbalists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and OnlyHeightMatters
Its fascinating how long of a text you are able to write about a topic you googled a few times.
If i remember correctly 99% of our DNA remains unused, rarely any "code" from that part will be used in RNA synthesis which essentially triggers protein synthesis in the needed area (your dick). I can not see a viable environmental stimuli that would create a hormone that signals to promoters that there is need for more tissue in your dick. Also if there really is this stimuli I believe this type of promoter activity can not be inherited.
im a biologcel but everything you say seems very off.

• +1
We lost our tails because they are not good for our evolution, as we are bipedes, for a number of reasons

What you are saying doesn't make any sense, what we pass to our kids are our genetical material. Unless you somehow change your dna when breaking your hip bones, than your child won't carry this at all

At maximum you already are more prone genetically to break your bone, thats why you broke, you passed this genes to your child and he is also more prone

• +1
We lost our tails because they are not good for our evolution, as we are bipedes, for a number of reasons

What you are saying doesn't make any sense, what we pass to our kids are our genetical material. Unless you somehow change your dna when breaking your hip bones, than your child won't carry this at all

At maximum you already are more prone genetically to break your bone, thats why you broke, you passed this genes to your child and he is also more prone
Except you're literally admitting to that in your first sentence, do you think our tails just dropped off the instant one of our ancestors stood up on two legs for the first time? We didnt become bipedal overnight, we had tens of thousands of years in our ancestoral line as apes that were slowly transitioning from walking on 4 legs to walking on 2 legs and as we stayed walking upright, our tails were used less and less so again, over a long time and many many generations, our tails kept shrinking to the point of just not developing them at all. Why do you think we are no longer 2ft tall monkeys still living in trees if its impossible for our genetic material to change from adaptions that are developed through our ancestors?

Its fascinating how long of a text you are able to write about a topic you googled a few times.
If i remember correctly 99% of our DNA remains unused, rarely any "code" from that part will be used in RNA synthesis which essentially triggers protein synthesis in the needed area (your dick). I can not see a viable environmental stimuli that would create a hormone that signals to promoters that there is need for more tissue in your dick. Also if there really is this stimuli I believe this type of promoter activity can not be inherited.
im a biologcel but everything you say seems very off.
So then why does this tribe that specifically practices penis stretching all have 3ft long dicks when guys who've done the same practice for 8 years can barely gain 2 inches?
"The physical changes we make to our bodies before having children has a slight effect on how they end up developing naturally."
Fucking state of this forum, cut your arm off, breed, does your son not have an arm? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hate verbalists.
Why dont we all have fangs, fur and tails anymore if its impossible for any physical adaptions to be passed down to children? How come we dont all have the same skin colour if our dna does not change in response to environmental factors that effect our bodies? I dont understand why this is so difficult for you to grasp, this is the basic evolutionary process thats taught in elementary school. How do you think any creature develops any of the traits they have if not as a result of genetic selection and adaptation? Magic?

So then why does this tribe that specifically practices penis stretching all have 3ft long dicks when guys who've done the same practice for 8 years can barely gain 2 inches?

Why dont we all have fangs, fur and tails anymore if its impossible for any physical adaptions to be passed down to children? How come we dont all have the same skin colour if our dna does not change in response to environmental factors that effect our bodies? I dont understand why this is so difficult for you to grasp, this is the basic evolutionary process thats taught in elementary school. How do you think any creature develops any of the traits they have if not as a result of genetic selection and adaptation? Magic?
because these traits are bred out you fucking imbecile holy shit you cant make this shit up i hope you are trolling

• +1
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters
because these traits are bred out you fucking imbecile holy shit you cant make this shit up i hope you are trolling
How can they be bred out if according to you these traits can never be developed in the first place since you think dna is unmalleable? You think that a normal ape just one day gave birth to a 6ft bipedal, blonde haired, blue eyed, tailless, furless, human one day and he alone populated the entire world? You're going on ignored if you're incapable of answering this same simple question that confuses you so much

How can they be bred out if according to you these traits can never be developed in the first place since you think dna is unmalleable? You think that a normal ape just one day gave birth to a 6ft bipedal, blonde haired, blue eyed, tailless, furless, human one day and he alone populated the entire world? You're going on ignored if you're incapable of answering this same simple question that confuses you so much
oh nooo a fucking imbecile is about to ignore me

these traits were lost thorugh NATURAL FUCKING SELECTION over thousands of generations, for you dumbass i can use incel terminology

subhuman monke has claws and tail but stacy sees a chad, who is making a campfire and is able to cook meat (chad has no claws and tail), stacy monke realizes that chad is such a fucking chad and is able to think and make her bloodline survive, therefore stacy fucks with chad not incel with claws.

kapish?

atrophy is not heritable. can you shut the fuck up and do your research?

• +1
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters and looksseg
also to answer your question about how these traits ever showed up. gene recombination and mutations, its really that simple. the word mutation has a bad reputation in our society because most of the times you think about some odd disease. in evolution it is sometimes very very beneficiary, its rare though. for example, a mutation that enhances an organisms ability to digest a new food source might allow it to exploit a new ecological niche, leading to increased breeding success and the spread of the mutation through bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Except you're literally admitting to that in your first sentence, do you think our tails just dropped off the instant one of our ancestors stood up on two legs for the first time? We didnt become bipedal overnight, we had tens of thousands of years in our ancestoral line as apes that were slowly transitioning from walking on 4 legs to walking on 2 legs and as we stayed walking upright, our tails were used less and less so again, over a long time and many many generations, our tails kept shrinking to the point of just not developing them at all. Why do you think we are no longer 2ft tall monkeys still living in trees if its impossible for our genetic material to change from adaptions that are developed through our ancestors?
Not at all, this is not evolutionism biology

What happens is that even with the same genes, there is still mutation, so next generations will have some variability from parents genes

Applying to human and tails case, is that in a same generation will be different length of tails due to mutation, the humans with shorter tails will have better chance to survive, thus they will reproduce more and the next generation will have shorter tails, because carry on more the genes of humans with shorter tails
Then, the next generation also will have mutations, and the ones where the mutation lead to an even shorter tails will have better fit to survive
This step repeat until we have absolutely no tail at all

This is evolutionism, and everything that evolves, evolves for that reason, and is so effective that optimisation algorithms in AI also work like this mimicking nature

Last edited:
oh nooo a fucking imbecile is about to ignore me

these traits were lost thorugh NATURAL FUCKING SELECTION over thousands of generations, for you dumbass i can use incel terminology

subhuman monke has claws and tail but stacy sees a chad, who is making a campfire and is able to cook meat (chad has no claws and tail), stacy monke realizes that chad is such a fucking chad and is able to think and make her bloodline survive, therefore stacy fucks with chad not incel with claws.

kapish?

atrophy is not heritable. can you shut the fuck up and do your research?
The thing he is missing here is the mutation

He cant understand why it improves with time instead of being steady because he is completely ignoring the process of mutation

I dont know even how he said "we learn in elementary school", in school they even clearly teach what he think happen, as the wrong thing

• +1
Guys it really works, it HAS TO!!! But I already know most of you autists aren’t even trying it but anyway… Had to help some people. Even if you’re ugly(which you are) a massive penis will make you known and make you more of a man.

Whats up with the picture, i guess it's photoshopped?

Epigenetic changes are literally the basis of evolution, a creature and its offspring constantly adapt to whatever they are exposed to in their environment over and over again until it becomes something that generations further down the line are just born with it naturally
That’s not epigenetics… that’s known as natural selection!