I take 4 supplements a day, is that healthy?

D

Deleted member 19066

3 time felon, Interpol agent, Father of 2.
I take VitK2, Calcium, Zinc and Magnesium. Is it ok for me to take all four daily? Haven't found anything conclusive online.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and subhuman to mtn
@subhuman to mtn fuck you bitch jfl reacting my shit i want answers :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
@subhuman to mtn fuck you bitch jfl reacting my shit i want answers :feelswah:
I jfled cause I took a pill containing all of those, but cause I megadosed on it, I ended up getting lots of k2 which I wanted, but I also got a massive does of calcium which cause severe constipation and lead to anal fissures, this was literally 2 weeks ago Boyo so be careful with dose (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 19066
yes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
I jfled cause I took a pill containing all of those, but cause I megadosed on it, I ended up getting lots of k2 which I wanted, but I also got a massive does of calcium which cause severe constipation and lead to anal fissures, this was literally 2 weeks ago Boyo so be careful with dose (y)
Yeah, I take all them at once and I feel dizzy for some reason. Gonna space them out when taking them next time.

• +1
Yeah, I take all them at once and I feel dizzy for some reason. Gonna space them out when taking them next time.
Just make sure to go easy on the calcium cause I was bleeding so much every time I shit and the pain was killing me from constipation and bleeding 😢😢😢. I went to the hospital and the doctor put her finger in my asshole and it was awkward af cause she called me a brave boy after. I have to literally put gel into my ass 3 times a day :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 19066
Just make sure to go easy on the calcium cause I was bleeding so much everyone I shit and the pain was killing me from constipation and bleeding 😢😢😢. I went to the hospital and the doctor put her finger in my asshole and it was awkward af cause she called me a brave boy after. I have to literally put gel into my ass 3 times a day :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I'm lactose intolerant so I take literally no calcium all day through my food. I don't take too much of the supplement either, normally like one or two a day when it says to take three. Fuuuaaark I'm pretty sure its the K2 thats making me dizzy this shit so annoying.

• +1
I'm lactose intolerant so I take literally no calcium all day through my food. I don't take too much of the supplement either, normally like one or two a day when it says to take three. Fuuuaaark I'm pretty sure its the K2 thats making me dizzy this shit so annoying.
How much k2 are you talking? Normally you should take 200mcg, but cause its a psl meme i suppose you might have tried to megadose aswell?