I take back anything positive said about accutane.

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Been researching more & it's basically poison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, RoundHouse, Administrator and 9 others
and people here are talking about taking it for minor acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Stare, AscendingHero and 5 others
accutane is actually somewhat similar to dutasteride in its mechanism of action

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AscendingHero and Lux
u should take this shit only if you have severe acne

Tretinoin is better option for mild acne

Accutane is a poison, u can even get surgery if you take it because it guck ur systeme and you'll have to wait 3-5môth off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Stare, AscendingHero and 2 others
accutane is actually somewhat similar to dutasteride in its mechanism of action
major 🔑. & what's worse is that it's prescribed to clueless teenagers by dermatologists who don't even understand the drug fully.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, RoundHouse, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
major 🔑. & what's worse is that it's prescribed to clueless teenagers by dermatologists who don't even understand the drug fully.
I legit saw posts on reddit of 16 year olds taking it jfl
Pretty much over for your puberty if get on it before 18-19

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, kebabcoper and 3 others
I was going to take it but then give up because fear of my dick falling off :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lux
and people here are talking about taking it for minor acne
Accutane is indeed poison.

All this accutane talk and drug use, when niggas here are too high inhib to intake liver to cure their skin problems.

Inhb4 muh tastes like shit.

Biden shaking head gif og meme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Prettyboy and Lux
I legit saw posts on reddit of 16 year olds taking it jfl
Pretty much over for your puberty if get on it before 18-19
how to giga pubertymaxx? btw random vague question, but u seem relatively knowledgable

• +1
Reactions: nidus and Lux
tell me more I am 2 weeks in. I did research and seems fine? why is it poison. I take 20mg a day

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Lux
I took it at 20 years old. saved my life. went from pretty disgusting acne to clearest face possible

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
People who recommend accutane over mild acne need to blast their brain matter over the wall, use benzoyl peroxide instead

Even dermatologists use accutane sparingly in severe cases

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, AscendingHero, Lux and 1 other person
People who recommend accutane over mild acne need to blast their brain matter over the wall, use benzoyl peroxide instead

Even dermatologists use accutane sparingly in severe cases
The only time where going excessive is justified is the hair pill

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux and SubhumanCurrycel
tell me more I am 2 weeks in. I did research and seems fine? why is it poison. I take 20mg a day
alters your gene expression. fucks with your androgens. plethora of other shit it depends on the individual really. like complete said above it has a lot in common with dutasteride. Gave me depression & was contributing factor to my sex drive going down the gutter. & I still have mild acne after two 6 month cycles of 60-80 mg. Really just wouldn't say it's worth it. Scientists are putting it next to ssris & hair loss castration drugs in all these studies I'm reading on sexual dysfunction and mood disorders but even they don't even really seem to understand the mechanisms or what could be used to fix. Permanent damage.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and AscendingHero
alters your gene expression. fucks with your androgens. plethora of other shit it depends on the individual really. like complete said above it has a lot in common with dutasteride. Gave me depression & was contributing factor to my sex drive going down the gutter. & I still have mild acne after two 6 month cycles of 60-80 mg. Really just wouldn't say it's worth it. Scientists are putting it next to ssris & hair loss castration drugs in all these studies I'm reading on sexual dysfunction and mood disorders but even they don't even really seem to understand the mechanisms or what could be used to fix. Permanent damage.
bro how does it alter gene expression, it literally just inhibits sebaceous gland function. It's two different mechanisms. If it does do any changes, they last only for the duration of use

• +1
Reactions: Lux
bro how does it alter gene expression, it literally just inhibits sebaceous gland function. It's two different mechanisms. If it does do any changes, they last only for the duration of use
Common knowledge it will completely deform a baby if a girl takes it when pregnant.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Common knowledge it will completely deform a baby if a girl takes it when pregnant.
Did some research. Yeah, it's poison. Slows down brain metabolism by 20%, kills brain cells. I am gonna stop it too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coolguy1, Lux and Baldingman1998
post accutane syndrome!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, Deleted member 5786 and Lux