I take some Solace in knowing that pretty much everyone who attended the first legit concert I went to in 2015 is over 25 now

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I was 20 when I attended an outdoor concert in 2015 and I remember waiting in the queue to get in and seeing half naked JB everywhere just thinking how insane it was being surrounded by so many young, NT, low class, low inhib fuckers looking to harness validation from the opposite sex.
It was really one of those life moments where I just had a moment of reflection then soaked all of my surroundings in.

When the MDMA began kicking in I became giga NT and was having good conversations with lots of strangers and getting validation while having my shirt off.
Me and my mate talked to quite a few guys who surprised us by telling us they were only 16
Comical how 16 year olds can make you feel like an oldcel for being 20, if only we knew what oldcel really meant back then

Placing myself back into that moment, all of the 16 year olds in attendance on that day will be 25+ now
Likely passed their prime looks window, likely lacking a robust social circle post uni, likely workcelling in a sub ideal job
All of the half naked JB queuing up to get into the event that day who pulled down their shorts to piss in public are probably post prime now and regretting their life choices or entering into an LTR with some cuck

I'd love to know how many of the 16 year olds there on that day now look older than me since Ive been vampiremaxxing for the past half a decade and have a young pheno and live a reasonably healthy life never going above 15% bodyfat