• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, noobs, matka and 5 others
I'm too funny.

Bump.

• JFL
Reactions: matka
Lol in school? This is so niche
It's a class on computers and society. We're currently discussing how right-wing groups spread their dogma and conspiracies like "white genocide" on the internet JFL. Half the articles act as if there are a million Elliot Rodger incidents every year. Also, every mass shooter is an incel. LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, noobs, N1666 and 3 others
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: PatriceLumumba
ill have to go to state attorneys office tomorrow for work so ill read this thread in the bathroom there

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
It's a class on computers and society. We're currently discussing how right-wing groups spread their dogma and conspiracies like "white genocide" on the internet JFL. Half the articles act as if there are a million Elliot Rodger incidents every year. Also, every mass shooter is an incel. LMAO
No fucking way💀

Far more people die because of libtard decisions, releasing criminals from jail, soft on crime, riots, arson, funding never ending wars, communism, promoting black people violently resisting arrest, defunding the police, crippling the economy with excessive taxes & DEI & excessive regulation, promoting irreversible genital mutilation surgeries to the less cognitively developed, promoting obesity, promoting drug use, forcing people to get injected with vaccines which have no long term studies to support their safety and evidence to suggest they lead to mercury accumulation in the brain, banning and silencing voices that speak out against corporations, banning ticktockers who promote a healthy bodyweight but allowing obesity promoting ticktockers, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZachS
Tell your sissy ass faggot teacher that "most mass shooters are actually filthy dirty niggers" and watch that little cuck's brain melt in real time

• +1
Reactions: VHD, noodlelover and Goonerholocaust
Tell your sissy ass faggot teacher that "most mass shooters are actually filthy dirty niggers" and watch that little cuck's brain melt in real time
Check your biases faggot. My teacher is a she. Women can be professors to.

W maskpill bro sociopathmaxxing is the way. my social life has drastically improved ever since i discovered the power of being a sociopath

is it a college/university class?