i talked to a jobless, 1.70 mtn guy who told me he fucked multiple women from tinder

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
it really is all about personality. blackpill, redpill are fucking dogshit copes for insecure men who envy other men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, thereallegend, Ascеnd and 7 others
Fair enough. How attractive were the women he got with though

Every pill is real in different aspects.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Meteor21, Ascеnd and 8 others
multiple ltbs

• +1
Reactions: Jova and BeanletMogger
multiple ltbs
even then?? blackpill states that women are after only the top 20% of men. that is obviously not true. also he admitted he went with fat and ugly girls but also with pretty girl and one of them became his gf. i think this is a pretty decent experience for someone with those stats

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, thereallegend, watah and 6 others
even then?? blackpill states that women are after only the top 20% of men. that is obviously not true. also he admitted he went with fat and ugly girls but also with pretty girl and one of them became his gf. i think this is a pretty decent experience for someone with those stats
Not entirely. You've failed to grasp that there are many variables at play. Looks being a big one but not the end all be all when it comes to strictly getting laid. But looks most certainly are when it comes to being genuinely desired by a foid.

He could be larping

• +1
Reactions: Jova and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Ascеnd, Jova and 3 others
it really is all about personality. blackpill, redpill are fucking dogshit copes for insecure men who envy other men
You are giga retarded tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, Jova, Chadeep and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, looksmaxxing223 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Jova, Chadeep and 2 others
and you believed him?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, watah and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
He didn't have any reason to. Seriously, what all this negativity brings to you? What's the point in being negative?? Chad lives in God mode but It doesn't mean you are excluded from genuine love if you're a mtn
it really is all about personality.
Exceptions don't make the rule.

He didn't have any reason to. Seriously, what all this negativity brings to you? What's the point in being negative?? Chad lives in God mode but It doesn't mean you are excluded from genuine love if you're a mtn
MTN is enough though really

Exceptions don't make the rule.
Is It really an exception?? When you go outside do you really think that mtn with pretty girl Is an exception? That they all have Money? I think we're Just psychiatric cases. I finally came to this conclusion

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
A lot of ppl larp. I wasn’t trying to be negative

• +1
A lot of ppl larp. I wasn’t trying to be negative
Including on this forum. He was genuine though. He didn't want to brag, but to help me out.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Is It really an exception?? When you go outside do you really think that mtn with pretty girl Is an exception? That they all have Money? I think we're Just psychiatric cases. I finally came to this conclusion
You said "it's really all personality".

If this was the case LTN and subhuman could slay, and theoretically they can, but HTNs and above will have far more dating success and choices. This is undeniable.

Therefore your "really all personality" arguement is bullshit when there is an obvious direct correlation with your looks and physical attributes with dating success

Not only that but dating scene and social success is almost always mutli-faceted, not hinged on one singular aspect. Looks matter, personality and NT matters, area matter etc.

You said "it's really all personality".

If this was the case LTN and subhuman could slay, and theoretically they can, but HTNs and above will have far more dating success and choices. This is undeniable.

Therefore your "really all personality" arguement is bullshit when there is an obvious direct correlation with your looks and physical attributes with dating success

Not only that but dating scene and social success is almost always mutli-faceted, not hinged on one singular aspect. Looks matter, personality and NT matters, area matter etc.
It Is all because It allows even a short mtn to date multiple girls. So a good personality can overcome even bad looks. It Is obviously easier if you're tall, handsome, Rich, but this forum tells anyone Who doesn't meet certain criteria that Is over and to rope or ldar

• +1
It Is all because It allows even a short mtn to date multiple girls. So a good personality can overcome even bad looks. It Is obviously easier if you're tall, handsome, Rich, but this forum tells anyone Who doesn't meet certain criteria that Is over and to rope or ldar
I can settle down with a LTB tomorrow. MY problem is the lack of wifey material women and the laws/culture disincentivizing family values

He may be lying

Woah guys the BVLL posted today

Every pill is real in different aspects.
Yep, even the Tiny Penis Pill. The pill that observes how women love tiny little penises. Big dicks are ugly and often get in the way.

It's cause he had a tiny penis. There's no other way a hot girl would go for a guy like that.

• JFL