I talked to a woman for the first time in my life

elliotfan4ever

elliotfan4ever

Iron
Firstly, I’m saying this because I saw some other dude posting something like this, except he was being cucked in a fantasy, this is an actual thing. For the first time in my 14 years, a woman voluntarily held a full conversation with me, it started this morning, I was sick, went to Walmart. Super hot white blond chick asks where the bakery section of the store is, me and her held a conversation, I timed it in my head, It lasted 1:34 and 107 steps. It was blissful, wow. Having a girlfriend must be amazing. She chuckled twice, TWICE! While walking she rubbed under her left boob, I instantly got an erection, I wanted to fuck her so much, she looked like Margot Robbie but younger. Anyways I made a joke and she didn’t laugh, my heart shattered. I remembered how ugly I am, and instantly my anger came back, it’s not fair. My erection dissipated and I tear came down from my eye, almost 5 seconds later she let’s out a laugh “haha! Bun…I get it” she laughed at my joke but it was too late, I felt reality.