I tell foids about org

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Tomoko truther
I’m starting to be open to girls esp if it’s a girl who’s taller than me. I tell them about lookmaxxing and that I’m aware of my manlet status. It feels good ? I usually get them to agree but sometimes they try to say “no u will find someone” bs curious if u guys ever done this before and what responses u get

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, flippasav, itzyaboyJJ and 14 others
erm, what the sigma?

Spongebob Meme GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, itzyaboyJJ, geenk worg and 7 others
How the hell are Japanese gooks taller than you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
It is already difficult with males, biases are difficult to eradicate especially for males, with females it becomes a matter of emotionality and not understanding, which means that she would have emotional understanding and not actual understanding. At most you would have moral support, little else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda and Imretarded?
did i lose aura points after scrolling through .org with my girl after i nutted in her

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, itzyaboyJJ and vermillioncorefan
How the hell are Japanese gooks taller than you?
im little

IMG 5312

Are you Russian?
austrian
It is already difficult with males, biases are difficult to eradicate especially for males, with females it becomes a matter of emotionality and not understanding, which means that she would have emotional understanding and not actual understanding. At most you would have moral support, little else.
huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Tyler x Durden
give her a DIY vaginoplasty

• JFL
i ranted to some women anonymously
they think im crazy

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Do they have sex instantly with you afterwards?

• Love it
I’m starting to be open to girls esp if it’s a girl who’s taller than me. I tell them about lookmaxxing and that I’m aware of my manlet status. It feels good ? I usually get them to agree but sometimes they try to say “no u will find someone” bs curious if u guys ever done this before and what responses u get
They really don't give a fuck about your problems.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maarda, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
why dont you rope then?

• Ugh..
No, I am not a cuck

kill manlets execute manlets hang manlets rape manlets roundhouse kick manlets into concrete lynch manlets brick manlets beat manlets throw manlets into vulcanos break manlets legs suplex manlets put manlets into acid barrels explode manlets posion manlets

manlets need to stop having children it only causes more suffering

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, Rea and Imretarded?
Stip that

• Hmm...
Never wtf haha

• So Sad

Imretarded?

• Ugh..
I would kms

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Imretarded?