I think as a Latino it’s better in Germany for dating at least for me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Whenever there’s a gathering with Latinos the girls don’t give a shot about me

I’m rarely ignored when I’m around German girls

Usually they themselves come talk to me if I’m quiet

I really don’t think the west is all that bad when it comes to being ethnic my smv increased a lot by coming to Germany

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelcel1983 and humanoidsub7
Do you height mog German foids

Do you height mog German foids
Not even by much and i swear even a girl taller than me likes me
I promise it’s not a larp, German and Turkish girls here treat me so well I become kind of narcy then get humbled when I’m around Latinas since they literally ignore me

My family does these gatherings with other Brazilian ppl and the girls treat me like I’m not there

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Because jews promote race mixing

Because jews promote race mixing
whatever it is I only ever feel invisible in these Latino thibgs

Whenever I’m in a friend group with Germans if nothing at least a ltb will find me cute and focus on me

Latinas literally hate me even the German eased ones

Turkish girls are the ones who like me the most tho

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983

I promise it’s not a larp, German and Turkish girls here treat me so well I become kind of narcy then get humbled when I’m around Latinas since they literally ignore me

My family does these gatherings with other Brazilian ppl and the girls treat me like I’m not there
Did they take the Lasacrko pill ?

Bro the other day you said that german girls ignore you because you're a manlet (the Truth) you also get brutally facemogged since you have a rounded jaw and look like a child. Stop living in fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Bro the other day you said that german girls ignore you because you're a manlet (the Truth) you also get brutally facemogged since you have a rounded jaw and look like a child. Stop living in fantasies
Ignored by taller girls not every girl is taller than me

Ig they did innit

Idk here in Germany i rarely feel sad when I’m outside because girls are so nice
Mirin, hope i get the same treatment when i’m maxxed. How’s germany btw ? Like in general. Ik muslims have overtaken the population so i don’t wanna be seen as one of them if i go there.

Mirin, hope i get the same treatment when i’m maxxed. How’s germany btw ? Like in general. Ik muslims have overtaken the population so i don’t wanna be seen as one of them if i go there.
Sometimes I get confused for Turkish but I love Turkish girls and they seem to be the girls I appeal to the most

Ignored by taller girls not every girl is taller than me
C'mon Who gives a shit about some 5'10" latino in Germany it's over for you

I really don’t think the west is all that bad when it comes to being ethnic my smv increased a lot by coming to Germany
u look castizo

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
C'mon Who gives a shit about some 5'10" latino in Germany it's over for you
They do it’s not always the prettiest of girls but I rarely don’t have a girl who approaches me if I’m in a social setting or even looks in public

Definitely more than in Brazil I rarely got anything there

u look castizo
Yeah I think that has a pretty high appeal in Germany at least from what I’m seeing

I thought I had an ascension from when I was 15 but with Latinas it stays the exact same 0 attention

They do it’s not always the prettiest of girls but I rarely don’t have a girl who approaches me if I’m in a social setting or even looks in public

Definitely more than in Brazil I rarely got anything there
Yes but they see you as a guy friend don't expect them to get sexual you Need to be Tyler Maher tier for that

Yes but they see you as a guy friend don't expect them to get sexual you Need to be Tyler Maher tier for that
No girl approaches a guy, interviews a guy and keeps looking at a guy to friendzone him

The girls who I see as ioi are literally the ones who look at me 24/7

They don't see you as one of them lol

How tall are you btw

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Idk here I get rated anywhere from low tier Normie to chadlite

But irl I get iois left and right and multiple matches and messages in tinder with my worse pics

Height is really cope I remember a 6’0 foid would literally come stand very close to me and she’s shrink herself to try to become smaller

I never got called short by girls and when I ask they say I’m not short