I think bad boy maxing (personality, not looks) is flawed

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
When I was 18, I always used to think that nice guys finish last, you have to be an asshole etc. I got girls messaging me and I wouldnt respond in 3 days. Well, basically with every girl that I tried this method on I fucked up. There were legit very cute girls willing to get in a ltr with me after some dates, but I thought ltrs were for losers jfl. Best I could get was a random drunk ons or some kisses. They told me I came off as arrogant, unfriendly and asocial.
I know being a cuck is equally as bad, but I now believe its better to be a normal guy than a bad boy.

I will try this nice guy method: I had a bad day recently bc of bad news when chilling with a friend of me and a girl I know. Basically I insulted her a few times and didnt really talk much to her.
She confronted me today being very aggressive, everytime I tried to make a statement she interrupted me. So I thought, well you may as well try out the other route.

I texted her, that she was right, I was having a bad day and that she knows how Im treating her all the other time. Basically apologizing.
This will give me some insight if this actually works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bad boy only works if chad...
Then she will go out of her way to get you.
For normal people its between nice and asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted
meekspill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
Bad boy only works if chad...
Then she will go out of her way to get you.
For normal people its between nice and asshole

Yes I will have to get 1-2 PSL to not care about shit like this anymore.
But I think if youre 4-5 PSL, its better to actually not piss girls of if you want to have sex with them

• +1
She answered, Yes I know (to the part where I said she knows how I treat her) and its all good.
Idk is this good or some cuck answer?

• +1
Personality doesn't matter. You can be a good looking bad boy or nice guy and still get women or be an ugly bad boy or nice guy and get nothing.

• +1