I think being even 3 years older than a girl i a huge age difference

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
think of all the shit that happened in these 3 years between you and her. the world progressed raplidly and so much stuff can happen in 3 years that it will considerably set you apart.

thats why its bad to have feelings for younger women, because its not karmic with them and they will forever be behind you.

ideally you want to have feelings for women who are your age, maybe a bit older ig, ofc good luck finding those if you are 25+ hahaha.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, PlayersGetPlayed, deadstock and 1 other person
Woman are on average more mature than their male counterpart

It's less to do with what happened in those 3 years and more to do with how you reacted to what happened in those 3 years

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Woman are on average more mature than their male counterpart
i learnt this the hard way lol

It's less to do with what happened in those 3 years and more to do with how you reacted to what happened in those 3 years
it doesnt matter, she didnt exist when i was already talking and doing stuff. doesnt matter how mature she is either, 3 years are 3 years, she is a kid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
in those 3 yrs u did nothing she fucked 100 guys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Alt Number 3
not even a joke anymore. that’s why I go for under 18 only. that way you’re probably the 30th guy she’s fucked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and romanstock
no worse punishment in dating than being an incel and meeting possibly the most sexually active person in your country

. that way you’re probably the 30th guy she’s fucked.
i wasnt even an option for her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. my old itis had a lower body count and treated me better