i think being man is better in long term

q

• Total voters
Detective

Detective

Zephir
i thought about that, im still not sure. if youre man you can improve your smv by moneymax, statusmax and other things. if youre ugly woman youre doomed. i dont think being rich or famous will make woman attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2, Pogin_chan and Deleted member 25743
me when shit pointless thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Pogin_chan, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
the only advantage men have over women: freedom

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2, LooksThinker and Deleted member 51465

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Shkreliii, Detective and 2 others
i thought about that, im still not sure. if youre man you can improve your smv by moneymax, statusmax and other things. if youre ugly woman youre doomed. i dont think being rich or famous will make woman attractive.
bro this all maxxing will only give you a landwhale where even ugly women can get a average looking men with good income its really over for men also women earn higher too:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
nah, being a woman in the west is instant tutorial mode no matter what. But I prefer being a man because I feel like an actual real human bean. Women are all NPCs, they're basically just sex toys that are only a little more sentient. I wouldn't want that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, Ryldoo IS COPING, Clown Show and 2 others
nah, being a woman in the west is instant tutorial mode no matter what. But I prefer being a man because I feel like an actual real human bean. Women are all NPCs, they're basically just sex toys that are somewhat sentient. I wouldn't want that.
We have 4 foids in our compsci class and they couldnt write a basic html file :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and bluk
We have 4 foids in our compsci class and they couldnt write a basic html file :ROFLMAO:
what year are you in? They all leave by second year at the latest. Now I just have a few poojeetas. There was one really good looking girl last year, shame she's gone,.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
what year are you in? They all leave by second year at the latest. Now I just have a few poojeetas. There was one really good looking girl last year, shame she's gone,.
We are in the 3rd year now. 2 of em gone now, there is only one decent looking left (around mtb looks) the other looks like a man jfl

• +1
Reactions: bluk
We are in the 3rd year now. 2 of em gone now, there is only one decent looking left (around mtb looks) the other looks like a man jfl
i'm in 3rd year too. What are your grades like? Tbh i'm as retarded as a foid when it comes to this shit. If it wasn't for chatgpt i'd be gone already. Definitely don't want to be a programmercel after I graduate.

i'm in 3rd year too. What are your grades like? Tbh i'm as retarded as a foid when it comes to this shit. If it wasn't for chatgpt i'd be gone already. Definitely don't want to be a programmercel after I graduate.
So far pretty decent, school pays me monthly for my grades lol.
But this year its getting rough cause there are a lot of math courses and I have failed the first exam in one of em.
The programming stuff aint that challenging, basically just make CRUD operations with different languages.
Idk tho if i want to work in this field tho, but i think i have no other choice cause im dumb in other areas tbh

• +1
you can't answer this question because it depends on your attractiveness, nationality, skin color, wealth and everything else determined by genetics/environment. i would rather be a rich white normie than a poor autistic black woman.

• +1
So far pretty decent, school pays me monthly for my grades lol.
But this year its getting rough cause there are a lot of math courses and I have failed the first exam in one of em.
The programming stuff aint that challenging, basically just make CRUD operations with different languages.
Idk tho if i want to work in this field tho, but i think i have no other choice cause im dumb in other areas tbh
I want to work as a sysadmin or some shit tbh, from what I heard it's mostly just clicking around.

• +1
I want to work as a sysadmin or some shit tbh, from what I heard it's mostly just clicking around.
Yeah that aint bad.
I have been thinkin about helpdesk too cause u are just answering calls and fixing basic computer shit but for this stuff u probably dont need uni lol

• +1
The point you make is legit.
The only issue with that argument is that most women donโ€™t get ugly treatment even if they are below average looking.
And most men will never aquire a decent amount of wealth and status.

• +1
the only advantage men have over women: freedom
Literally the biggest advantage there is, freedom mogs slaying and any other life experience by a million miles

• Love it
Reactions: SA7
Yeah that aint bad.
I have been thinkin about helpdesk too cause u are just answering calls and fixing basic computer shit but for this stuff u probably dont need uni lol
yeah I want to do something related to my degree so it doesn't go to waste, but I realized that the last thing I want is to be stuck with some sweaty STEMcel nerds working on some gay ass CRUD app.
I hear these niggas shouting at each other arguing about the efficiency of sorting algorithms and shit and I want to kms.
Just want something comfy where I don't really have to interact with STEMcels too often.

• +1
yeah I want to do something related to my degree so it doesn't go to waste, but I realized that the last thing I want is to be stuck with some sweaty STEMcel nerds working on some gay ass CRUD app.
I hear these niggas shouting at each other arguing about the efficiency of sorting algorithms and shit and I want to kms.
Just want something comfy where I don't really have to interact with STEMcels too often.
they are annoying asf tho especially irl they argue about basically every little shit and they smell really bad.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and bluk
i dont think being rich or famous will make woman attractive.
Being rich and famous will put you in the circles where you can be around high-status men. Example: Khloe Kardashian.

It goes without saying that 99.9% of men are not famous. It's way easier to be a woman than a man.

Dude u use my old pfp, ppl will think u are me so stop posting these shit threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back